• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday 9/9 Angels @ White Sox As If Anyone Cares

Blarg

1 minute ago, ThomasSutpen said:

what specifically did you conclude from this? I want to really dig in and own a naive person while I work out the stress of this crazy bet I made. Your position is that Jace Fry is bad at baseball but I want more details on how bad you think he is and why and I'll go from there.

I dont know anything, other than I heard Terry Smith mistakenly say he was entering the game today and didnt record a single out last night.

And then I checked the box score from last night and that's what I saw. I dont know chit about him.

Might  be a little early to write off your bet. But I wouldnt double-down, either.

6 minutes ago, ThomasSutpen said:

what specifically did you conclude from this? I want to really dig in and own a naive person while I work out the stress of this crazy bet I made. Your position is that Jace Fry is bad at baseball but I want more details on how bad you think he is and why and I'll go from there.

Thomas, he is a reliever and as such a flake. What he did in one month tells you nothing about what he does. He had an ERA of nearly 12 in July, he started today with an ERA of 54 for September.

You are hanging your hat on the wrong coatrack. 

2 minutes ago, ThomasSutpen said:

way to follow up that sick ERA line with a post about ERA. It's not a stat that takes well to relief pitching I'll explain later this game is on now tho

you obviously missed the point that he's been getting absolutely rocked lately.

but you went to school with him so that doesn't count

2 minutes ago, ThomasSutpen said:

I disagree. There was this one game back in the day when Ted Williams went 0 for 4. He was a .000 batter and all my buddies that hyped him up before we got on the subway to get to the stadium ate a grip of crow that day.

This guy is no Hector Santiago. Even on a full stomach. 

Just now, ThomasSutpen said:

you missed all of August because you were prepping for your bunk fantasy football league where you can win no money but bragging rights

You are right, I was not following the White Sox in August. I don't think anyone but you were and that includes the state of Illinois.