• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Roe v. Wade and the new SC Justice

7 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I’ve already had this conversation with @Geoff. Yesterday.  Do we need to rehash it ? I told you.  If it’s a lie there should be consequences.  

The reaponses here are belittling this woman and it’s abhorrent.  Maybe these guys should stfu.  Because actually, they have no idea if it’s true or not. 

None of us know if it's true or not.  But that's not stopping people from calling him a rapist.

12 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I never voted for Bill Clinton.  I don’t give a shit about what you guys think about him.  And I’m not going to answer for people who did.  Not my responsibility.  It’s always back to the same well for you guys.  The republicans are every bit as rancid as the Democrats have ever been.  Worse even.  The whole Bill Clinton impeachment thing was a national embarrassment for republicans and democrats.   You’re all hypocrites.  All of you.

Lol look at this, all of you are ganging up on me because I rightly said FS79 looks like an asshole trying demarcate how severe this sexual assault was.  Or at least the description of it.   We all know we’ll never know the truth definitively.  But the story is very bad.  It’s just as likely to be true as not.  There’s literally like 12 rage reaponses to me.  Awesome. 

This woman should be taken seriously.  That’s all I’ve ever said here.  I’ve also said that Kavanaugh is a shit nominee because he is.  This isn’t even the only scandal on him.  

You guys can pound sand.

You don't have to answer to anyone.  Point is truth is irrelevant these days.  Truth is subjective to your political point of view now.  It is sad and pathetic.

3 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I’ve already had this conversation with @Geoff. Yesterday.  Do we need to rehash it ? I told you.  If it’s a lie there should be consequences.  

The reaponses here are belittling this woman and it’s abhorrent.  Maybe these guys should stfu.  Because actually, they have no idea if it’s true or not. 

Then maybe the people who are saying that he is guilty without any proof should do the same?

10 minutes ago, Rico said:

I'm guessing the people who are calling for Kavanaugh to step down didn't vote for the Donald.  I'm also guessing that many that support him called for Clinton to be impeached.

As I said, hypocrites.

40 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I never voted for Bill Clinton.  I don’t give a shit about what you guys think about him.  And I’m not going to answer for people who did.  Not my responsibility.  It’s always back to the same well for you guys.  The republicans are every bit as rancid as the Democrats have ever been.  Worse even.  The whole Bill Clinton impeachment thing was a national embarrassment for republicans and democrats.   You’re all hypocrites.  All of you.

Lol look at this, all of you are ganging up on me because I rightly said FS79 looks like an asshole trying demarcate how severe this sexual assault was.  Or at least the description of it.   We all know we’ll never know the truth definitively.  But the story is very bad.  It’s just as likely to be true as not.  There’s literally like 12 rage reaponses to me.  Awesome. 

This woman should be taken seriously.  That’s all I’ve ever said here.  I’ve also said that Kavanaugh is a shit nominee because he is.  This isn’t even the only scandal on him.  

You guys can pound sand.

I'm pretty sure i'm the least hypocritical person on this entire board.

A Democrat senator from Hawaii has suggested that if the party somehow wins back the Senate in November, they could keep this seat empty for at least the next two years. Just refuse to confirm any Trump nominees unless they are not conservative.

She also is suggesting the 65 women who signed the letter vouching for Kavanaugh's character may need to be questioned in public hearings. They're trying to delay the confirmation vote until after the midterms, then into January if they win back the Senate. More hearings could drag on for months.

This is madness.

Edited by fan_since79

50 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

That's the point. The committee also has no idea if it's true or not, in the absence of corroborating witnesses or other evidence.

It's her word against his. She didn't tell ANYONE about this until 2012?? Strains belief.

When she told her therapist she said it was four boys. Now she says it was two.

No credibility.

34 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

A Democrat senator from Hawaii has suggested that if the party somehow wins back the Senate in November, they could keep this seat empty for at least the next two years. Just refuse to confirm any Trump nominees unless they are not conservative.

She also is suggesting the 65 women who signed the letter vouching for Kavanaugh's character may need to be questioned in public hearings. They're trying to delay the confirmation vote until after the midterms, then into January if they win back the Senate. More hearings could drag on for months.

This is madness.

Not any less mad than simply refusing to run the process like they did with Garland.  Lets not pretend this hasn't been crazy for a while.

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

This is madness.

I was just out in Hawaii last week so I heard her talk a lot. She's nuts. She's a Hawaiian Maxine Waters.

Latest news is apparently she won't show up to testify until the FBI has conducted a full investigation of her claims.

What?! The FBI launching an investigation of something that may have happened at a high school party 36 years ago? The FBI?!

They don't do that, honey.

Besides, he's been vetted by them already. Several times.