• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dipoto or Eppler, who would you rather have?

Dipoto or Eppler, who would you rather have?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What GM would you rather have as the Angels GM right now

I don’t understand how anyone could say Dipoto. 

A month of good baseball and people here want him back ? What.  The.  F*uck !?!

He literally wrecked the organization then ran when he decided he didn’t want to put the pieces back together.  This is some battered spouse syndrome shit. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

I don’t understand how anyone could say Dipoto. 

A month of good baseball and people here want him back ? What.  The.  F*uck !?!

He literally wrecked the organization then ran when he decided he didn’t want to put the pieces back together.  This is some battered spouse syndrome shit. 

there have been 2 constants in the halos in its win-lessness since 2003.  dipoto isn't one of them. 

believe me, it took a long time for me to figure it out with my team, and no, i don't think dipoto is the messiah, so don't even start.  the 1 WS title you have is the result of the absolute antithesis of your current owner's approach to team building, and you're really fooling yourself if you don't think he is the absolute driving force behind it. 

4 minutes ago, GOPSnowflakesHateCezero said:

there have been 2 constants in the halos in its win-lessness since 2003.  dipoto isn't one of them. 

believe me, it took a long time for me to figure it out with my team, and no, i don't think dipoto is the messiah, so don't even start.  the 1 WS title you have is the result of the absolute antithesis of your current owner's approach to team building, and you're really fooling yourself if you don't think he is the absolute driving force behind it. 

Cez, they are currently doing what you are hinting at right now.

21 minutes ago, GOPSnowflakesHateCezero said:

Lol at a Mariners fan saying we haven’t won’t anything since 03. How many playoff appearances do the M’s have compared to the Angels since 03? We have had Tony Reagins and Jerry Dipoto as GMs since Stoneman. So bad GM’s has been a constant until Eppler came along. 

32 minutes ago, GOPSnowflakesHateCezero said:

What the F*ck have you ever won? Your team has the longest playoff drought of any team in the 4 major US sports.

Talk about a constant. 

40 minutes ago, GOPSnowflakesHateCezero said:

Cez, he’s doing the same thing to you guys that he did to us.  Jerry Dipoto can wheel and deal, I’ll give him that.  Sometimes he gets the major league deals right.  Sometimes he doesn’t.  What seems clear to me is that he doesn’t have a great deal of respect for the development aspect of running a major league organization.   It’s why he drafted low risk, low ceiling college players primarily for us.  With us he surrounded himself with guys that are frankly, fuc*k ups.  As I understand it, the Mariners didn’t have much of a farm system to speak of before he took over.  Now, they are arguably the worst.  You guys don’t have a Mike Trout.  You guys don’t have the financial resources that the Angels have. Cano and Cruz are old.  King Felix is old.  Paxton is great but the rest of the pitchers suck.  The Mariners are pretty good for now, but Dipoto’s game is not viable over the long term. And once it goes south, you guys are in for a lot of losing with very little good on the horizon.