• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Royals (6/6/2018)

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

Is it ? I think we’re in good shape.  Assuming we don’t tail spin. 

I just really dislike Dipoto so seeing the M’s succeed is kinda annoying. I know it’s only a matter of time until that organization is a mess and he’s getting run out of town, though. 

2 minutes ago, The Boogie Man said:

We are 4 games back of Seattle and 3 games back of the Astros, who I still think will be the ones to beat.  On pace to win 90 games.  If we play well Eppler will improve the pen.  

Solid pace for this club with a disasterous bullpen, losing our closer to TJS, getting basically zero production out of RF, limited production out of 3B,2B, and 1B. 

If we make some tweaks to the offense to get it rolling and add to the bullpen we may have a shot at the playoffs. 

Kinsler's OPS is up to .640 Which isn't very good but he was at .540 like a few weeks ago. So that's encouraging

They have got to find a solution to right field. Whether it is Calhoun figuring it out or finding someone from outside of the organization, something needs to be done. Hermosillo and Blash will not cut it. Chris Young won't either

24 minutes ago, The Boogie Man said:

I too enjoyed the win.  

If you enjoyed little league pitching in the 8th you are truly a fan of the game. I prefer pitchers that can throw a strike with a lead but i guess you are ok with throwing darts blindly also.

1 minute ago, rafibomb said:

No offense but you are very tunnel-visioned. The bullpen as a whole has been very bad yet you displace all of your anger at one person. Did Anderson steal your girl or something?

No he didnt steal my girl so no offense is taken. On topic though in the adult world I saw a pitcher with no command of his pitches. You dont win games or girls if you cant find the target. The tunnel I envisioned is a big wide one though and I dont think Anderson could hit that tunnel 3 out of 7 times if his life depended on it.

3 minutes ago, cjcinec said:

If you enjoyed little league pitching in the 8th you are truly a fan of the game. I prefer pitchers that can throw a strike with a lead but i guess you are ok with throwing darts blindly also.

I still enjoyed the win.  The Angels winning to me is Anderson failing to you.  I hope that makes sense.  I enjoy when they win, you enjoy hating on Anderson.  

2 minutes ago, cjcinec said:

No he didnt steal my girl so no offense is taken. On topic though in the adult world I saw a pitcher with no command of his pitches. You dont win games or girls if you cant find the target. The tunnel I envisioned is a big wide one though and I dont think Anderson could hit that tunnel 3 out of 7 times if his life depended on it.

We won the game.

Edited by The Boogie Man

2 minutes ago, cjcinec said:

You failed to even acknowledged or deny the fact that you are tunnel-visioned. You just thought of some horribly thought out joke that added more proof that you are placing all the bullpen's struggles on one person. 

2 minutes ago, The Boogie Man said:

I still enjoyed the win.  The Angels winning to me is Anderson failing to you.  I hope that makes sense.  I enjoy when they win, you enjoy hating on Anderson.  

The win is great I get that. My point is that Anderson needs work at the minors level to find command of his pitches. If you just look at his lat two outings he has like 5 walks in 2 innings while protecting a lead. He cant do that and win. I love that the Angels won but I know that he has not progressed from day 1 so he will be the same pitcher in September. Not hating just making a valid point. 

Just now, cjcinec said:

The win is great I get that. My point is that Anderson needs work at the minors level to find command of his pitches. If you just look at his lat two outings he has like 5 walks in 2 innings while protecting a lead. He cant do that and win. I love that the Angels won but I know that he has not progressed from day 1 so he will be the same pitcher in September. Not hating just making a valid point. 

Ok, but you realize that he is better than Akeel Morris, that Drake dude, Eduardo Parades.  Those were the best guys we have ready in the minors.  So if he is better than those guys, I would assume that if they send him down we will get a worse pitcher to replace him.

6 minutes ago, rafibomb said:

You failed to even acknowledged or deny the fact that you are tunnel-visioned. You just thought of some horribly thought out joke that added more proof that you are placing all the bullpen's struggles on one person. 

You are a joke. my tunnel was a metaphor. Look it up. Anderson couldnt find it either