• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

This team is about to catch fire.

<<<This team is about to catch fire.>>>

Apparently you mean as in crash and burn. I still hope for a turn around, but this poor pitching, coupled with the abysmal hitting with RISP makes it impossible to get necessary extended winning streaks going. They just don't seem to be able to do that.

We all hate Blanton, but with timely hitting he has two or three wins. He has pitched well enough to win in at least two starts this season. How but just once, the offense scores 9 runs early in a game and keeps a struggling pitcher in a game. Understand I am not blaming the offense for how awful Blanton is, but there are bad pitchers out there with lousy whips and ERA's that have a couple wins.

I get that, but then the following day you have someone starting like Enright who gives up 8 runs in 2 innings pitched. Then after that you have Tommy Hanson who also gets rocked once every 3 starts or Jerome Williams or Richards or even CJ Wilson who has been good for a few starts now but is due to get blasted any day now. So basically ur playing russian roulette with these starters. If you luck out and actually win a game that Joe Blanton has started, and it would require luck considering he has ZERO WINS, then the following day you have to luck out again. So with that in mind this team will never ever ever go on an extended win streak when u have these scraps starting ball games. Not to mention a decimated bullpen which I dont understand how they can claim injuries as an excuse. Madsen was signed injured and remains injured dont know how u can count on him anyways and Jepsen is allways injured he should never be counted on.

I get that, but then the following day you have someone starting like Enright who gives up 8 runs in 2 innings pitched. Then after that you have Tommy Hanson who also gets rocked once every 3 starts or Jerome Williams or Richards or even CJ Wilson who has been good for a few starts now but is due to get blasted any day now. So basically ur playing russian roulette with these starters. If you luck out and actually win a game that Joe Blanton has started, and it would require luck considering he has ZERO WINS, then the following day you have to luck out again. So with that in mind this team will never ever ever go on an extended win streak when u have these scraps starting ball games. Not to mention a decimated bullpen which I dont understand how they can claim injuries as an excuse. Madsen was signed injured and remains injured dont know how u can count on him anyways and Jepsen is allways injured he should never be counted on.

Who is this Hanson you speak of and when has he actually pitched for us? It is hard to corroborate the assertion of Hanson getting rocked once every 3 starts as he has yet to really pitch 3 starts in a row.

Last night wasn't as bad a everyone is making it out to be. Yes a loss is a loss BUT we lost that game because Enright and Lowe if Hanson pitched last night we win end of story. So everyone needs to stop complaining and think on the bright side. Madson is back Burnett weaver and bourjos are coming back, trout is back I form and Hamilton is showing signs of his old self. And Blanton sucks.

Last night wasn't as bad a everyone is making it out to be. Yes a loss is a loss BUT we lost that game because Enright and Lowe if Hanson pitched last night we win end of story. So everyone needs to stop companions and think on the bright side. Madsen is back Burnett weaver and bourjos are coming back, trout is back I form and Hamilton is showing signs of his old self. And Blanton sucks.

Rangers lost Harrison, Lewis, now Ogando, Feliz, Lindblom, Soria and they keep winning.  The Angels also played against a bad starting pitcher last night.

Rangers lost Harrison, Lewis, now Ogando, Feliz, Lindblom, Soria and they keep winning.  The Angels also played against a bad starting pitcher last night.

That's because the Rangers a re solid team with some depth. The Halos starting players aren't real good and they have zero depth.

Last night wasn't as bad a everyone is making it out to be. Yes a loss is a loss BUT we lost that game because Enright and Lowe if Hanson pitched last night we win end of story. So everyone needs to stop companions and think on the bright side. Madsen is back Burnett weaver and bourjos are coming back, trout is back I form and Hamilton is showing signs of his old self. And Blanton sucks.

But Hanson didn't pitch, so there are no columns in the standings for hypothetical wins. Enright and Lowe did pitch, Hanson didn't, that is the sad ending of the story. While it is great to get Weaver and Madsen back, he is still an unknown quantity due to what he is recovering from.It will be good to get PB back also. Burnett? So far his stats look good, but small sample size. Blanton does suck. Yes, last night was as bad as everyone makes it out to be. We lost, and our team left everybody and their brothers standing on the bases all night long. How can that be a silver lining?

Last night wasn't as bad a everyone is making it out to be. Yes a loss is a loss BUT we lost that game because Enright and Lowe if Hanson pitched last night we win end of story. 

So apart from the seven-run third inning, the game is ours. Astute analysis. If a frog had wings...

BTW, when I saw the thread title, I thought that someone was threatening to throw a Molotov cocktail into the Angels' clubhouse.