• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mariners check in as Baseball America’s worst farm system

Chuck

2 hours ago, DowningRules said:

Is the hate for Dipoto here based on the way he ran for the hills from the Angels during the season? Or is it more based on poor performance as a GM?

I can understand the grand dislike for Dipoto, but on the other hand, I was impressed that he took the time to attend that Angels Win spring training jump-off and seemed genuinely happy to be there. I thought that was cool and maybe would save him from some of the comments I've seen here.

Both

It's funny, a normal person would see the mistakes they made the first time (aging roster, bloated payroll, emptied farm system...) and fix it.

But someone who legitimately believes they are right and you are wrong will not change.

Jerry Dipoto is a selfish, delusional, arrogant dick. That's why he sucks at his job.

Being media friendly and acting like this is a fantasy baseball roster neither makes him smart or good at this. 

The only thing he is smart enough to do is convince others he's right. They don't find out the truth until too late.

dipoto is the reason i'm looking for a new team this season

28 years of being a fan, and the team is nowhere, and will be for at least another 5 years

no more directv or cable for me, so i'm getting mlb.tv, and looking at teams that are currently rebuilding with ownership groups and gm's that actually know what the fuck they're doing

early candidate is the padres....and that's fine because i'm actually from california, and my fondest memories are when i lived in lancaster. back then, i was a misguided angles fan (favorite player was wally joyner)

fuck dipoto. 

15 hours ago, GOPSnowflakesHateCezero said:

28 years of being a fan, and the team is nowhere, and will be for at least another 5 years

no more directv or cable for me, so i'm getting mlb.tv, and looking at teams that are currently rebuilding with ownership groups and gm's that actually know what the fuck they're doing

early candidate is the padres....and that's fine because i'm actually from california, and my fondest memories are when i lived in lancaster. back then, i was a misguided angles fan (favorite player was wally joyner)

fuck dipoto. 

Come back to Angels side my friend. We can all sit around and share Dippoto hatred stories and talk about how bad he ruined our franchises. Then we get to watch the most exciting and interesting players in the game (trout and ohtani). 

17 minutes ago, stanick88 said:

Come me back to Angels side my friend. We can all sit around and share Dippoto hatred stories and talk about how bad he ruined our franchises. Then we  get to watch the most exciting and interesting players in the game (trout and ohtani). 

I have already told Cez that the door is open. She is already a member here, so that part wouldn't even require an adjustment.

1 hour ago, GOPSnowflakesHateCezero said:

fuck dipoto. 

It's ok to like two teams. Angels are my AL team, Padres are my NL.

12 hours ago, Scotty@AW said:

It's funny, a normal person would see the mistakes they made the first time (aging roster, bloated payroll, emptied farm system...) and fix it.

But someone who legitimately believes they are right and you are wrong will not change.

Jerry Dipoto is a selfish, delusional, arrogant dick. That's why he sucks at his job.

Being media friendly and acting like this is a fantasy baseball roster neither makes him smart or good at this. 

The only thing he is smart enough to do is convince others he's right. They don't find out the truth until too late.

Trump in a nutshell  ... they must be related 

from my trolling days. a yanks fan got really mad.

at any rate, it took me a year to see what you all were saying about dipoto was correct. he has no idea what he's doing. and even worse, neither does the new ownership group, which i had high hope for. they're even worse than nintendo. 

14 minutes ago, GOPSnowflakesHateCezero said:

from my trolling days. a yanks fan got really mad.

at any rate, it took me a year to see what you all were saying about dipoto was correct. he has no idea what he's doing. and even worse, neither does the new ownership group, which i had high hope for. they're even worse than nintendo. 

But it'll be great when Jeff Bezos or Paul Allen buy the team.

3 hours ago, Troll Daddy said:

Trump in a nutshell  ... they must be related 

12 hours ago, Blarg said:

This is becoming a very awkward thread. 

It is indeed becoming such an awkward thread. Especially since politics are being brought in. I’m sure a new thread could be made in another segment or portion of of this site if you want to talk politics. And a segment far away from where I will go.  But please keep them out of the baseball/Los Angeles Angels daily area of the site.

6 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Uh, Stan, I was referring to the ambiguously gay courting going on between Vegas and Cez.

I know Blarg, and I was combining several thought to create my own. The awkward part of the thread to me is when it gets political. Poking and jabbing at one another is kind of normal in these threads on AW. But the political posts are what are awkward to me. If I want politics, which is almost never, I will read  one of the far left or far right media sources ( since that is all there is now). And when I want to read about the Angels(which is all the time) I visit this site and others. 

2 minutes ago, stanick88 said:

I know Blarg, and I was combining several thought to create my own. The awkward part of the thread to me is when it gets political. Poking and jabbing at one another is kind of normal in these threads on AW. But the political posts are what are awkward to me. If I want politics I will read  one of the far left or far right media sources ( since that is all there is now). And when I want to read about the Angels(which is all the time) I visit this site and others. 

FYI-Any information not stated on AW should be considered false news by biased media.

i apologize for daring to correct the fact that i'm not a she.  it was meant to be just a little bit of humor between me and vegas. 

the sad thing is that a lot of m's fans STILL think that this is all part of some master plan by dipoto to contend