• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Winter meetings, implications of Othani

floplag

1 hour ago, gurn67 said:

I don't see where more 1B for Pujols at this stage of his career is a bad thing. It increases the chances that he gets injured and that seems to be the only way to keep Sosh from penciling him into the lineup every day.

I think you're onto something here. I get Sosh is loyal to the vets, but just constantly grounding into DP after DP is just ridiculous. 

I also forgot the possibility of Logan Morrison, which i was reminded of on twitter this morning.  

As of right now this leaves us connected with the following that im aware of:
Yu Darvish
CC Sabathia
Logan Morrison
Cesar Hernandez
Mike Moustakis
Evan Longoria (possibly)

I am a little worried at the lack of RP on the list, but perhaps those are trade bait candidates if any of the other happens or they might move some current SP to that role of other deals happen.  
also kind of odd that the only 2B ive heard about as anything more than pure speculation is Hernandez, no talk of other FA.  ive probably missed that it would seems