• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

If Hanson is out…they should get creative

Hubs

If Hanson can't make tonights start… as reported by Alden Gonzalez, what should the Angels do? According to Alden, they could bring up Orengal Arenas (6.75 ERA) or push Williams ahead to normal rest but then they'd need a starter for Saturday so apparently that's not an option? 

Okay maybe I'm reaching here, but why couldn't they do something a little more creative? Like say, bring Wiliams forward a day and use the SLC starter from Monday's game on Saturday? That would be Buckner, I think.

Or they could bring up a AA guy I suppose. Manny Correa is the starter up for Saturday I think if they pitch Williams tonight. Or Is it Possible Hanson could be back on Saturday, and they just swap he and Williams?

They can also pitch Wilson Saturday on three days rest and slot Hanson back in on Sunday or go with different starters from SLC  (Schugel?) or Lay Batista from AA.

They can also use Roth again I suppose though his first start wasn't the best. 

Or I guess they go with Enright. That's not being creative. That's ridiculously uncreative and it starts a weekend series with the possibility of overworking our pen. Jeebus. 

Or I guess they go with Enright. That's not being creative. That's ridiculously uncreative and it starts a weekend series with the possibility of overworking our pen. Jeebus. 

They should be calling up another mop-up guy while Hanson is on the bereavement list...unless they call up Romine for defense.