• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LA Times: Josh Hamilton smiles, but he doesn't care what fans think

This is the first time I've seen that his winning personality has shone through to the halos fans! Maybe you'll see why we're so "butt hurt" toward him after he sucks your season into a back hole, tells you how much smarter he his than you are, and that the Lord is the only person who can judge him. Because those of you who are worried about results just don't "get it"...you aren't true baseball fans. :)

This is the first time I've seen that his winning personality has shone through to the halos fans! Maybe you'll see why we're so "butt hurt" toward him after he sucks your season into a back hole, tells you how much smarter he his than you are, and that the Lord is the only person who can judge him. Because those of you who are worried about results just don't "get it"...you aren't true baseball fans. :)

To Josh's defense he probably was smarter than Texas fans. Be right back I'm going to head to RangersAlmostWonTwice.com and see how they feel about ex-Angels and claim not to be butthurt.

To Josh's defense he probably was smarter than Texas fans. Be right back I'm going to head to RangersAlmostWonTwice.com and see how they feel about ex-Angels and claim not to be butthurt.

That's cool. Just know that I'll get a hearty chuckle whenever I look at the boxscores for the next 10 years.

That's cool. Just know that I'll get a hearty chuckle whenever I look at the boxscores for the next 10 years.

@Stradling.. the Rangers have one the best records in baseball and have the #1 rated farm system in the Majors.  The Halos have one of the worst records in baseball and THE worst rated farm system in the MLB.  

Rangers GM John Daniels represents the real Rangers fans.  Analytics and Metrics based sports fans that believe in Data and Performance over Big Names and imaginary friends.  This is why we let Hamilton and CJ leave the organization.  JD wouldn't give Josh the contract the Halos did because we knew his limitations. We also knew CJ wasn't worth the market demand.  Now for the next five years you will see how they will continue to drag your team down.  Bad contract after bad contract has given the Halos a bleak, disastrous future.  

Let's look at another example.  The Rangers trade for Cliff Lee and give up Smoak.  Smoak has done nothing and is barely in the majors.  Halos trade for Greinke and give up Segura.  Segura is on his way to become one of the best SS in the league.

I won't bring up Gary Matthews Jr because that would be below the belt.

@Austin724 - The Rangers have 13 different pitchers this year.  10 of the 13 pitchers were grown from the Rangers farm system.  Even after bringing these players up, the Rangers remain to have the #1 farm system in major league baseball.  

It will help the Rangers that the Halos will be embarrassingly bad with their horrid farm system and the ridiculous big league contracts.  Let's look into the Halos future... where Pujols will need help to walk to home plate to bat and Hamilton is snorting cocaine off of random fans in bar restrooms.  You honestly think Borjos is going to save you from that?  I think the Rangers chances are much better to be top of our division.  Just sayin..

When many classless Rangers fans booed him in his Texas return he said it hurt. He cares.

Classless?  He booted a routine ball in center, laughed about it, and then went to go 0'fer at the plate.  This after months of futility at the plate which helped lose the division.  If anyone was classless, it was Hamilton.  There were plenty of Rangers not performing, but he was the only one being boo'ed. Why? Because the fans could see he didn't care.  It was his nonchalant attitude that was being boo'd because the fans cared about winning more than Hamilton.  

@Stradling.. the Rangers have one the best records in baseball and have the #1 rated farm system in the Majors.  The Halos have one of the worst records in baseball and THE worst rated farm system in the MLB.  

Rangers GM John Daniels represents the real Rangers fans.  Analytics and Metrics based sports fans that believe in Data and Performance over Big Names and imaginary friends.  This is why we let Hamilton and CJ leave the organization.  JD wouldn't give Josh the contract the Halos did because we knew his limitations. We also knew CJ wasn't worth the market demand.  Now for the next five years you will see how they will continue to drag your team down.  Bad contract after bad contract has given the Halos a bleak, disastrous future.  

Let's look at another example.  The Rangers trade for Cliff Lee and give up Smoak.  Smoak has done nothing and is barely in the majors.  Halos trade for Greinke and give up Segura.  Segura is on his way to become one of the best SS in the league.

I won't bring up Gary Matthews Jr because that would be below the belt.

Wasn't JD the one who was pissed because Josh didn't give him a chance to counter offer. He didn't just let him walk. Get your facts straight.

I thought their site was starvingforaring.group

I think Josh will catch-up to a decent season.  I'd like to see more effort and heart from him too, but he reminds me of a guy on one of my college teams.  The Coach was always on his case about how he looked like he didn't really care.  He had a lot of natural talent, but the Coach thought he was always sand-bagging it.  This guy carried our team at points of the season, but he didn't seem to smile or joke at his few failures like Josh does.

The MLB season is much more of a grind than most people think, and Josh certainly has more 'issues' to deal with than most players.  He's still one of my favorites; I hope he starts treating these other teams like the Astros.

Classless?  He booted a routine ball in center, laughed about it, and then went to go 0'fer at the plate.  This after months of futility at the plate which helped lose the division.  If anyone was classless, it was Hamilton.  There were plenty of Rangers not performing, but he was the only one being boo'ed. Why? Because the fans could see he didn't care.  It was his nonchalant attitude that was being boo'd because the fans cared about winning more than Hamilton.  

There were plenty of Rangers not performing. They all choked together. That's why it's called a team. He was a 5-time All Star and won an MVP award all in a Rangers uniform and yet the Texas fans blame him for all the teams failures. Look out to that big GULF sign and be proud of your butthurt selves.