• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread 9/16: Trout hits Leadoff, no Phillips

GrittyVeterans

11 hours ago, eligrba4ever said:

The Angels got no runs against Verlander and one against Hamels, three days apart. A split. The combined offense Houston 1 run Tuesday. Angels 2 runs tonight.

all true, and yet, still won tonight so... obviously the whole "we cant beat those guys" isnt exactly correct.  Thats all im saying, the assumptions that we cant win those games isnt not wholly accurate. 

12 hours ago, Blarg said:

Goober being an idiot again. Talking about Phillips saying he has been on base a lot. Phillips has a .271 obp with the Angels. I really wish he would learn to only speak when he actually has something relevant to say.

Which would leave a lot of dead air.

I'm guessing he meant on this homestand which would be true.  And really right now is what's really important. 

2 hours ago, floplag said:

all true, and yet, still won tonight so... obviously the whole "we cant beat those guys" isnt exactly correct.  Thats all im saying, the assumptions that we cant win those games isnt not wholly accurate. 

I wasn't disagreeing with you. I was pointing to two examples of the week just ending that support what you said and showed the whiner he had no facts on his side.

19 minutes ago, eligrba4ever said:

I wasn't disagreeing with you. I was pointing to two examples of the week just ending that support what you said and showed the whiner he had no facts on his side.

fair enough, i guess im just tired of all the negativity... everyone sucks, the team is shit.. people cant even give Mike freaking Trout a break?   If we dont make the post the i told you so's will rain down like tears, i actually think a lot of people reading this forum legitimately dont want the team to succeed.   Exaggeration i know but damn man, the salt is think.  We are in the race in the last week with a tram that probably shouldnt have been, the front office stepped up, the farm is improving, we have literally nothing to be this angry about in my opinion.  

Well aside from our manager of the year candidates moves at times... that i still support  :)