• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Solheim Cup

anyone watching the ladies' version of the ryder cup?

US ladies up 10.5 - 5.5 after day 2. On Friday afternoon, the US women swept all four matches, the first time they've ever done that (the Euro ladies have done this three previous times).  They played terrific and it was fun to watch.

It wraps up on Sunday. Playing at the world famous Des Moines Country Club in Iowa.

Edited by Tank

US women are laying the lumber on the euros.

lexi Thomson was down four at one point but stormed back to halve her match with Anna Nordqvist. It was fun to watch. 

US now up 13-6, needing 14 to retain the Cup.

On 8/20/2017 at 0:03 PM, Tank said:

US women are laying the lumber on the euros.

lexi Thomson was down four at one point but stormed back to halve her match with Anna Nordqvist. It was fun to watch. 

US now up 13-6, needing 14 to retain the Cup.

I did watch it yesterday!  Made me sad I hadn't watched the whole event...  These ladies are very good, and they were having a blast playing the game and to the crowds!  That Lexi halve was critical!  Great job, USA Ladies!