• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

October 27th 2002....

Glorious day in franchise history. The day the Halos reigned supreme. This leads into my next point...

Should this franchise have more than one trophy?

Swept by the 04 Red Sox after getting HFA.

05 ALCS loss in five to Chi Sox.

07 ALDS sweep at the hands of a better Red Sox team.

08 ALDS loss to....yepp....red sox. HFA.

09..sweep Sox...lose to a much better Yankees team in ALCS.

10-13 ..miss playoffs...

14..ALDS sweep by KC. Had HFA.

15-17..miss playoffs

Personally I think the 04,08,14 squads underachieved in a big way.

Your thoughts?

Apr 16, 2003 - BASEBALL; Disney Reaches a Deal For the Sale of the Angels. After several years of seeking a buyer for the Anaheim Angels, the Walt Disney Company has agreed in principle to sell the team for more than $180 million to an Arizona businessman, a person apprised of the negotiations said today.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Arte's quest for a championship still eludes him. I doubt that he'll ever win one but he sure did try. 

1 hour ago, Keener said:

It was indeed a glorious day.  

My first son was born 5 days after.

He is headed into high school.  

That is stunning. 

Seriously.

Being on social media, I read all the time "wow he/she is growing up fast" and I always roll my eyes.

But in many ways, the World Series just does not seem that long ago.

8 minutes ago, CALZONE said:

Apr 16, 2003 - BASEBALL; Disney Reaches a Deal For the Sale of the Angels. After several years of seeking a buyer for the Anaheim Angels, the Walt Disney Company has agreed in principle to sell the team for more than $180 million to an Arizona businessman, a person apprised of the negotiations said today.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Arte's quest for a championship still eludes him. I doubt that he'll ever win one but he sure did try. 

God, you are such a freaking troll.  Absolutely pathetic.

3 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

What was wrong with Cal's post?

He gives Arte credit, saying he tried to win a championship. It has definitely eluded him, but he tried.

What's wrong with that? The only title we have was 15 years ago under the ownership of Disney.

Oh please.  Its a typical claude post.  Always bringing the dark clouds to any positive thread.  And if you think his post was sincere I've got some swamp land in Florida for you.

4 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

It's telling that you find the championship to be a dark cloud.

Of course it's a bright spot, amidst the general gloom that has been characteristic of too many seasons for this team.

The original post questions why we've only had one title.

Fair matter for discussion.

Edited by fan_since79

3 hours ago, Halolover89 said:

Personally I think the 04,08,14 squads underachieved in a big way.

3 hours ago, Halolover89 said:

Should this franchise have more than one trophy?

4 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

It's telling that you find the championship to be a dark cloud.

It's telling that you don't know how to read properly.  He clearly questions why the team only has one trophy.

What was it about playing the Red Sox in the post season? We just could never catch a break in those series. 

And ill never forget that homer Fuentes gave up in 09, when A Rod hit it, I thought it was an easy fly ball but it just kept going and going and going.... That was our year... the Adenhart Tradgedy brought that team together and we were just so freaking good. 

im just convinced we wronged the baseball gods at some point.