• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Big Daddy Vladdy

JoJo26

3 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

And now I'm angry. Thanks.

seriously.  

I still can't believe we didn't sign him.  It was so obvious that it reeks of your previous statement that he thinks he so f'n smart.  I try not to take joy in other peoples failures, but I it's quite nice to see seattle getting the JD treatment.  

As IP mentioned previously, it really is unforgivable.  On top that, we wouldn't have had to sit out.  

Honestly, JD's handling of the Baldoquin situation almost feels like sabotage.  

I suppose it's slightly poetic that his son is in the Jays' org, as Vladdy also started in Canada, but also fuck Canada. This kid should be an Angel.

You can't convince me the Angels wouldn't have had the inside track to sign this kid. Obviously lots of teams would have interest but if the Angels were involved it would have been a slam dunk decision. 

But no, Dipoto just had to have this no-name shitheel that he saw play for half an inning and got a boner. And then they were done. They got "their guy" that no one else really even wanted, but that's great because when he turns into a superstar Dipoto can walk around with a shit eating grin on his face after jerking off in the bathroom to his own perceived intelligence. 

Vladdy Jr. will be in AA soon enough, and that team plays in NH so I could go see him play if I wanted. But I won't because it will make me angry watching him hit 420 foot laser shots from his toes while Baldoquin works the register at Del Taco and Dipoto sits comfortably in his office in Seattle rubbing a picture of himself up against the wiener-part of his pleated khakis. 

31 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I suppose it's slightly poetic that his son is in the Jays' org, as Vladdy also started in Canada, but also fuck Canada. This kid should be an Angel.

You can't convince me the Angels wouldn't have had the inside track to sign this kid. Obviously lots of teams would have interest but if the Angels were involved it would have been a slam dunk decision. 

But no, Dipoto just had to have this no-name shitheel that he saw play for half an inning and got a boner. And then they were done. They got "their guy" that no one else really even wanted, but that's great because when he turns into a superstar Dipoto can walk around with a shit eating grin on his face after jerking off in the bathroom to his own perceived intelligence. 

Vladdy Jr. will be in AA soon enough, and that team plays in NH so I could go see him play if I wanted. But I won't because it will make me angry watching him hit 420 foot laser shots from his toes while Baldoquin works the register at Del Taco and Dipoto sits comfortably in his office in Seattle rubbing a picture of himself up against the wiener-part of his pleated khakis. 

hold on just a doggone second . . . you have del taco in new hampshire?

19 minutes ago, gurn67 said:

I think you could still put a bat in Vladdy's hands, send him to the minors for a few weeks to get his timing down, and he'd still put up better numbers at DH than Pujols, Cron or Valbuena. Our offense sucks!

Remember at the end of vlads run here, when some on this board were hating on him, saging he was too old?

Vlad leaving should be (if it isnt) in the when did things go wrong thread. Not saying resigning him would have done much, but some of us got spoiled in the 2000s, thinking we would always be on top, and taking for granted guys like older vlad, GA, and a whole bunch of other names. IP has mentioned it before, and its totally accurate.

So we missed out on one Vladdy Junior...there's like, 8 or 10 more of them isn't there?

I'm sure the Halos will get one of the Vladdy Jrs eventually, everyone needs to chill.

Another decade or so there will be probably a little Vladdy or two, at some level, in every major league organization.

13 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

So we missed out on one Vladdy Junior...there's like, 8 or 10 more of them isn't there?

I'm sure the Halos will get one of the Vladdy Jrs eventually, everyone needs to chill.

Another decade or so there will be probably a little Vladdy or two, at some level, in every major league organization.

How many Rondons are worth a Vladdy Jr.?