• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Quality work by CJ and Conger tonight

CJ is doing fine tonight.  Conger is the fail tonight.

Except for the HR and six hits and the two-out meltdown, yeah, he's been aces. 

I know Conger made the errors, but the pitcher has to get over that and not let the game get out of control.  CJ failed at that. 

I was all for giving Conger a shot....yeah I've seen enough. This is just sad.

Ya, I was glad to see him make the team, particularly given what the alternatives were.

But yikes. This is the worst defensive game I can recall a single player on the Angels having in I don't even know how long

It has become clear that C.J. just isn't the same pitcher he was for Texas. We are going to be paying him a lot of money to be a 5-guy the next 3.75 years.

5-guy for most teams. 2-guy for us. Leads the team in wins and is generally the most reliable starter.

Remove his contract year numbers and he IS the pitcher he was in Texas..

Not really. His two years in LAA are worse than his years in Texas unless you want to count the years he was in the pen - and even then he tended to do better except for 2005 and 2008. He got worse in Anaheim.

It has become clear that C.J. just isn't the same pitcher he was for Texas. We are going to be paying him a lot of money to be a 5-guy the next 3.75 years.

He had 12 strikeouts and only was credited with giving 2 earned runs. The Angels defense ****ed this game up completely, CJ was actually damn good on the mound tonight.

He had 12 strikeouts and only was credited with giving 2 earned runs. The Angels defense ****ed this game up completely, CJ was actually damn good on the mound tonight.

He has good stuff, but he can't go many innings. 6 complete games and 1 shutout... in his entire CAREER.