• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I wonder if Cowart will be considered for 2B?

Chuck

On 4/22/2017 at 10:14 PM, Troll Daddy said:

Anything is possible ... although, three weeks into a six month season would be a little hasty. 

Espinoza is a career .226 hitter ... one good week and he's there. 

i feel like the argument for cowart is made strongly here.  good lord.  we're fucked.

16 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

He's only 24, @UndertheHalo.

There's not many prospects that hit the ground running after their first, second and sometimes even 3rd and 4th tryouts in the big leagues after performing well in the minors. 

i know its not beyond the realm of possibility that the guy could be a regular big league contributor.  the lack of enthusiasm is about the fact that we keep being forced to look to him as a solution.  At this point, it seems like if we get anything out of him at all it will be a plus.  Glad he's off to a good start in AAA though.

Edited by UndertheHalo

Fans like to call Escobar one dimensional ... if only they really knew how hard it is to hit a baseball at the highest level of play.

If you can't hit ... you can't play. Any scout will tell you this to be true.

That being said ... I'm rooting for Cowart to get his chance again. It's every kids dream growing up as a player. Getting to the Bigs is a sacrifice every player makes with no guarantees.