• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

2 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

If you don't think there are Republicans in California then I suggest you look in the mirror...

32 Democrats and 8 Republicans in the state senate. Fuck off with that crap that its a combined effort. Every spending bill is rubber stamped by only one party. Every policy by only one party. There are no checks and balances going on. 

On 12/26/2022 at 4:19 PM, Blarg said:

32 Democrats and 8 Republicans in the state senate. Fuck off with that crap that its a combined effort. Every spending bill is rubber stamped by only one party. Every policy by only one party. There are no checks and balances going on. 

I didn't expect you would need a civics lesson but FYI the state senate is not the sole source of power and influence throughout the history of California.

34 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I didn't expect you would need a civics lesson but FYI the state senate is not the sole source of power and influence throughout the history of California.

You can argue that dems don’t run the state but that doesn’t make it so. California is a prime example of Republican weakness that has spread nationally. Cali reps may disagree with the dems on a few things but socially they aren’t all that different from dems. Unfortunately it’s too late for Cali and potentially America to understand that this is a culture war. Cali reps and their supporters didn’t have the balls to stand up and nip the woke lib bs in the bud. They weren’t willing to take the public and social condemnation of their lib friends etc. Cons allowed their kids to be raised and indoctrinated in the Cali culture which is primarily immoral trash. That compounded the problem because now speaking out involves reps having to confront their own family. Cali reps responded by adopting 90% of the dem logic and stamped an R by their names. Essentially a California Republican is a queer democrat everywhere east of the state line. 

On 12/26/2022 at 4:19 PM, Blarg said:

Lol, says the guy who would have turned his back if an election was overturned and a coup successful, but I get your point. 

13 hours ago, Kotchman said:

You can argue that dems don’t run the state but that doesn’t make it so. California is a prime example of Republican weakness that has spread nationally. Cali reps may disagree with the dems on a few things but socially they aren’t all that different from dems. Unfortunately it’s too late for Cali and potentially America to understand that this is a culture war. Cali reps and their supporters didn’t have the balls to stand up and nip the woke lib bs in the bud. They weren’t willing to take the public and social condemnation of their lib friends etc. Cons allowed their kids to be raised and indoctrinated in the Cali culture which is primarily immoral trash. That compounded the problem because now speaking out involves reps having to confront their own family. Cali reps responded by adopting 90% of the dem logic and stamped an R by their names. Essentially a California Republican is a queer democrat everywhere east of the state line. 

That deserves a fist bump

Conspiracy Theorist Alex Jones' Trial: 10 WTF Moments – Rolling Stone

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Let’s see if any of the group of liberal fuckin idiots on here think this is a good idea. @Taylor@St1ck@mypillow.com@UndertheHalo@AngelsLakersFan

I’m honored.

I think they should probably delay this another year or two.

i typically dislike rules like this and the electric car mandate. But also I could give a fuck.

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Let’s see if any of the group of liberal fuckin idiots on here think this is a good idea. @Taylor@St1ck@mypillow.com@UndertheHalo@AngelsLakersFan

Hmmm.  I appreciate you seeking out my opinion here.  I have to be honest I am not that familiar with this particular rule.  In the article it says something like 10% of the states commercial vehicles will not be in compliance.  That sounds like a problem obviously.  Believe it or not I actually do have a little bit of familiarity with some of the issues that exist with buying these kinds of rigs.  So I understand that it can be complicated and expensive.  I imagine there should be some flexibility on this, but I can’t really comment on that specifically.  Like I said, I don’t claim a lot of knowledge about the topic.  On the bright side it also looks like 90% of the commercial vehicles on the road are in compliance.