• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

On 5/15/2022 at 5:25 PM, gotbeer said:

Newsom’s electric car nirvana collides with reality

I'm going up north in a few weeks.  It would take me a few days, if I had an electric car.  If I was able to find an outlet.

The end result of all of this will be your car declining to turn on when you input your destination.  "I'm sorry, there is not enough supply for your trip today, please try again later"

• 2 weeks later...

Lol.  

California’s Drought Is So Bad, It’s Going to Slash Hydropower

There are already signs of a difficult summer to come. Outlooks from the U.S. Energy Information Administration found that hydropower would make up only 8% of the state’s total power generation, down from 15%, if California were not under drought conditions. The energy sector will have to use natural gas to fill in the gap left by the lack of hydropower.

it's a good thing we don't want natural gas facilities also.  

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

If they were really serious they would build more nuclear plants 

Knowing, Calolfornia.  They will give the bid to the lowest bidder.  It'll be billions over budget, and decades late.  And when it's completed, there will be an earthquake from a fault line directly underneath it that they did not know about.  And shut it down after it makes Fukushima look like a 4th of July misfire.

36 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Talk about fake news.  If it was built by brown people, the high speed rail would have already been built to San Diego, and cost 1/100 what we've spent on it.

Actually when I first saw that I thought it was a cast photo from the upcoming FX series, Mayans Construction