• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2020 Election Thread

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/2017/live-updates/politics/live-coverage-of-trumps-inauguration/president-trump-tells-the-fec-he-qualifies-as-a-candidate-for-2020/

On the same day that Donald Trump assumed his new office, he also qualified as an official candidate in the 2020 White House race, according to a letter he submitted to the Federal Election Commission on Friday.

Because Trump’s campaign committee has been steadily raising money online since the election, he easily reached the $5,000 threshold that requires filing an official statement of candidacy.

The new president emphasized that the paperwork “does not constitute a formal announcement of my candidacy for the 2020 election.”

9 minutes ago, Adam said:

Have you met young people?

Well, luckily everyone under 35 is exempt.  But yeah, I can't see anyone younger than me being elected.  Which just means I should be elected.  I will Make the Angels Great Again.  Oh who am I kidding.  A Horse Race Track in every city.  Ok, that might be too much work.  I'll just ban Churchill Downs Inc from operating in the US. 

On 1/20/2017 at 4:58 PM, gotbeer said:

In 2020.  Hillary will be 73.  Biden will be 78.  Bernie will be 79.  Donald will be 74. 

It would be nice if we got younger.  At least Pence will only be 61. 

So wait, Pence is currently 57?? That makes him only two years older than obama, and only one year older than me.

On 1/21/2017 at 10:24 AM, calscuf said:

The more I think about it, the more it becomes clear that the Democrats will nominate Warren or Kamala Harris or some other unlikable minority or woman.

I just hope that they do away with the superdelegate nonsense that essentially handed the nomination to Hillary before a single vote was cast. That alienated a lot of people.