• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Memories

YESWECAN

I'm glad I gave up by extra innings, and didn't have to stay awake and screw getting anything done at work the next day.

I'm generally up until ~3am every day anyway, and am at a holding pattern at work this week (can't really do much until some back ordered supplies come in) so it wasn't a big adjustment for me. 

Frustrating that a lot of great pitching performances have been wasted in recent games. Three recent solid starts from Vargas, Hanson and Williams down the drain.

In the 6th I turned off the game and watched a movie. I kept getting scorecenter updates in the 8th. Oakland run, Oakland run, etc. etc. By the time I saw 7-6 I knew we'd lose the game. I tuned back in to see the Cespedes tying hit and for some damn reason I watched up until the 16th when I fell asleep. I woke up this morning and I knew they lost. I just didn't know how exactly until I saw the Moss 2 run homer. I expect failure from this team now even when our bats score early and our starters are dealing. SOMETHING always goes wrong. Its sickening and very depressing to watch as a fan of the game. Horrible baseball.

Some people like Scosia could care less about the time of the game.

In fact, it gave him more face time ( sour fixed face) to 1) think about his buyout or paid years of retirement and 2) more reason for Arte to observe how he has failed and continues to fail to motivate our Halos!!                 

I'm generally up until ~3am every day anyway, and am at a holding pattern at work this week (can't really do much until some back ordered supplies come in) so it wasn't a big adjustment for me. 

Frustrating that a lot of great pitching performances have been wasted in recent games. Three recent solid starts from Vargas, Hanson and Williams down the drain.

Except Williams' was in relief last night. But yeah, they've wasted some good pitching performances.

Some people like Scosia could care less about the time of the game.

In fact, it gave him more face time ( sour fixed face) to 1) think about his buyout or paid years of retirement and 2) more reason for Arte to observe how he has failed and continues to fail to motivate our Halos!!                 

I'm sure Scioscia wanted to stay there over six hours and watch his team underperform, LOL.