• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ultimately, what are the future positives in this org at this point?

There is 0 proof the TV deal had anything to do with the disasterous Pujols contract. Zero. It's all speculation and folks implying causation when all there is a loose correlation.

They were one day apart. We obviously don't know what the connection was but I'm sure we've all come into a little money at some point before and blew a large chunk of it on something we shouldn't have...

They were one day apart. We obviously don't know what the connection was but I'm sure we've all come into a little money at some point before and blew a large chunk of it on something we shouldn't have...

So basically Pujols is Arte's heroin and hookers...I mean candy and vintage action figures?

They all say that.

And a lot was blown on a guy who may be done by year 4 or 5 of the 10 years.

I sure hope the rumor is true that he would retire and leave the money, if he can't do it anymore. Although I'm sure the players union would be all over that.

Yeah, waking up to a decapitated horse head in your bed tends to be a deterrent against following through on those sorts of promises  :(