• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rogue One trailer (Star Wars)

Hate when companies think their web streaming is good enough.  And all they do is spin and lag and just makes you wait.

I think this is the trailer from youtube.  And it looks rad.  I hope they didn't pussify it for kids/disney executives and kept it like the war movie vision.  Then again, been burned so much this year with DC great looking movies, only to be disappointed after.  So I'm cautiously optimistic.

7 hours ago, cezero said:

rogue one is about the rebellion trying to steal plans for the first death star, i believe.

takes place before the first star wars movie that came out in 77, so between eps 3 and 4

force awakens is ep 7 ,and they're working on the sequel (ep 8) right now. 

(fuck i'm a nerd)

I like how they are creating side stories.

On another note I was driving by Disneyland south on Disneyland Drive (West Street) and saw the entirety of the build site for the new Star Wars Land. They're moving quickly on that thing. Next time I drive by I'll throw a pic of it on here for all you nerds.