• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Religion of peace again

Just now, Stradling said:

Ok Nate do you think they are white supremacist because of religion or are they racist hiding behind religion?  

Does it matter?  You guys do the same thing with Al'queda and Islam.

And yes, since Religion, much like racism, gives people an inflated self worth I think they are religious and racist at the same time.

Nate we get it you hate religion, but to compare it to racism is ridiculous.  You see it as all bad which makes discussing it with you impossible.  For the record I don't think they really think they are doing gods work I think they are simply racists and trying to find a way to justify it.  I also don't think the Orlando guy thought he was doing Allah's work, I think he was troubled homosexual that was ruined by his father. 

Is it really though?

Racism: I am better than you because I am white

Religion: I am better than you because Jesus will save me and not you.

Both have caused wars and millions of casualties over the years, both are still reasons for people to be punished and oppressed.

I don't believe the average religious person feels they are better than the non believer.  If so they're doing it wrong.  I'm not even religious Nate, but you blame religion instead of the individuals.  Why aren't @Tank or @mtangelsfan out there blowing up abortion clinics?  Because they are good, somewhat stable people.  

5 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I don't believe the average religious person feels they are better than the non believer.  If so they're doing it wrong.  I'm not even religious Nate, but you blame religion instead of the individuals.  Why aren't @Tank or @mtangelsfan out there blowing up abortion clinics?  Because they are good, somewhat stable people.  

Same can be said about Islam.

Racism too by the way, many racist groups have done quite a bit for their communities.

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

lol @ somewhat stable...