• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Father of slain girl leaps at smirking killer in courtroom

As they say, that picture is worth a thousand words.

The world is full of evil people, and its ugly to look at. Contrary to popular belief, though this guy is a sex offender, he wont be treated different from the other inmates. He'll kick his feet up and game the system for a decade...with that smile accross his face.

On June 4, 2016 at 1:50 AM, ten ocho recon scout said:

As they say, that picture is worth a thousand words.

The world is full of evil people, and its ugly to look at. Contrary to popular belief, though this guy is a sex offender, he wont be treated different from the other inmates. He'll kick his feet up and game the system for a decade...with that smile accross his face.

Prison-justice is a real thing; maybe his fellow inmates will end him for society...

Not on this topic but I was selected for jury duty about a two years ago. I made it all the way to being selected as a potential juror and when  I found out the case was about a dad who was accused of having sex with this then teenage daughter I asked to be excused. As a parent I told the lawyers I would not be able to be impartial in the case. I couldn't sit through and listen to it. 

Sex offenders are at the bottom of the pecking order on the yard - doubly so if the victim was a child. A lot of those guys wind up on protective custody. Most of ours are sent to a remote facility in the north - the one that Mr. Orenthal James Simpson currently calls home. His reason for being sent there was to keep the media out of the parking lot every time his name comes up.