• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Last place

Oz27

9 hours ago, CaliAngel said:
You know who's really shitting the bed? Pujols. I am sick and tired of this dude who makes boneheaded plays, swings for the fences with warning track power, and with $25 mill a year can't keep his weight down so he can actually run like a professional athlete. Can you imagine if TROUT was on the Royals?

Pooie can go sit on one.

I'm interested.  Tell me more.

9 hours ago, Oz27 said:

I only just noticed that's where we are now. Oakland and Houston are half a game clear of us thanks to their five-game winning streaks. We're seven back of Seattle and Texas now.

I can't remember us being in last place this far into the season in ages.

I think we can expect this for at least two more years.

Since I know some are going to bash me for my opinion I think it all comes down to one thing: pitching.

There are no star pitchers sitting in our farm system and this team is desperately thin on pitching.  FA pitching is extremely expensive and almost always not worth the contracts they get.  In order for the Angels to be contending for the playoffs every year they need 2-3 front of the rotation starting pitchers and at least two more quality bullpen arms.  I can see them getting a couple of what they need but no way they get all of it.  Pujols contract hurts but that is only a small part of it.  The biggest problem by far is the failure to develop pitching... and trading away what we do get.

1 hour ago, RallyPanda said:

How was I wrong? This team sucks! If you disagree then it's you who is wrong.

He's kidding around with you. It's humor, man. Roll with the punches, they're meant in a good spirit I'm sure.

This is one of the few places on the internet anymore that I don't find depressing. 

4 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

He's kidding around with you. It's humor, man. Roll with the pinches, they're meant in a good spirit I'm sure.

This is one of the few places on the internet anymore that I don't find depressing. 

If he was kidding, he didn't make it clear at all.

Really? This place (for the last few days anyway) has actually been real unpleasant and I've been thinking about bouncing. Way too many dickheads here!

1 minute ago, RallyPanda said:

Really? This place (for the last few days anyway) has actually been real unpleasant and I've been thinking about bouncing. Way too many dickheads here!

Maybe this place has been unpleasant because you've been ridiculous.  With your Twitter nonsense and your calling people assholes.  Not sure what you expect.  If everyone has a problem with your opinion then it might possibly be a you issue and not an everyone else issue.  

Just now, Stradling said:

Maybe this place has been unpleasant because you've been ridiculous.  With your Twitter nonsense and your calling people assholes.  Not sure what you expect.  If everyone has a problem with your opinion then it might possibly be a you issue and not an everyone else issue.  

Everyone...or 2 or 3 people? LOL, ok buddy, whatever you say! :smiley_finger_06:

Just now, RallyPanda said:

Hey, when I first got here (actually the old site) years ago, I got all bent out of shape on the political forum, then realized some there were just joshing with me, giving me the business to get me to react. Everyone here kinda develops a persona and sometimes people pick at that to get a reaction. Don't give them what they're looking for, but turn it around and laugh along with them, and you'll enjoy this place a lot more. 

56 minutes ago, RallyPanda said:

When people wanna attack and be dicks I shoot back, it's called a "normal reaction." :smiley_finger_06:

Thin skin and message boards make for a bad marriage.   Look, you probably think I'm being dick, but you're overreacting.  People here flip crap at each other all the time, I think most understand it's innocent banter..   you know, the sort of things friends do with each other...

Just now, Inside Pitch said:

Thin skin and message boards make for a bad marriage.   Look, you probably think I'm being dick, but you're overreacting.  People here flip crap at each other all the time, I think most understand it's innocent banter..   you know, the sort of things friends do with each other...

I'm not getting all red in the face and letting it ruin my day or anything like that, just annoying to come here and fight with fellow Angels fans. Our fanbase already has enough to be embarrassed about, fighting amongst eachother doesn't make us look any better!

2 minutes ago, RallyPanda said:

I'm not getting all red in the face and letting it ruin my day or anything like that, just annoying to come here and fight with fellow Angels fans. Our fanbase already has enough to be embarrassed about, fighting amongst eachother doesn't make us look any better!

Then once again stop saying ridiculous things and you won't be fighting with fellow Angel fans.