• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hillary Hates Taxes and other Hillaryous things

1 hour ago, failos said:

This has been the worst week of the election. I really hate both of these assclowns. 

it's been the worst election of our lifetimes. if 2020 is like this, i think it's time to overhaul the entire system.

1 hour ago, Tank said:

it's been the worst election of our lifetimes. if 2020 is like this, i think it's time to overhaul the entire system.

My buddy said the same thing last night that it's time to scrap the whole thing and start over.  I agree but I just don't see it happening barring something catastrophic happening because at the end of the day most voters will vote for someone because they have an R or D next to their name.  As election season rolls around the economy, immigration, healthcare or one of the other hot button issues will make people forget that the country is slowly circling the drain on a path that isn't sustainable.  All the while none of the issues get addressed because all those cans get kicked down the road so to speak.       

On 10/14/2016 at 1:43 PM, Tank said:

Slim chance. These politicians are making too much money to change the system, and we keep voting them in. 

So if I'm understanding this correctly, a bunch of Hillary wackos firebomb a GOP election office.  Then a bunch of guilt ridden DNC folks pull some money together to allow the GOP office to re-open somewhere else?  

This thing is getting violent! 

2 minutes ago, Geoff said:

So if I'm understanding this correctly, a bunch of Hillary wackos firebomb a GOP election office.  Then a bunch of guilt ridden DNC folks pull some money together to allow the GOP office to re-open somewhere else?  

This thing is getting violent! 

Really pathetic.  This election is so messy.

6 minutes ago, Geoff said:

This whole NC bombing thing reeks of this:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/24/mccain.sticker/