• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I have no hope for this team

Sounds like a personal problem Troutfield. Baseball is a 162 game grind. You just have to enjoy the fight ... no matter what the outcome. We all know that pitching is the problem right now and there's no magic cure at the moment. I don't think 5 1/2 games is that big of a hole this early into the season. Hopefully the pitching will improve and the team doesn't dig itself into a bigger hole.

Either way ... enjoy the season!

We just went 4-2 in a homestand against Detroit and Texas. 1 game we blew the other we started a guy who has never seen the first inning.

Didnt all the SP go at least 6 ip? Except for last night

We're taking steps in the right direction

Lets get some bp arms healthy and the left side of our infield back

Injuries happen.

The Rangers have a bunch of guys on the DL too, and are still winning. Largely because they're not paper thin behind their first string guys.

LOL.....do the same degree as the Angels?  I doubt that.  Especially when its injuries on an area of weakness, like our pitching staff.

Comparing Harrison with Weaver....LOL

You also have to throw in the no 3 starter because Hansen is on bereavement leave. so have Rangers without Ogondo.  And take away Nathon and second best reliever as we don't have Masdon and Burnett.

LOL @ comparing Callaspo with Beltre. Callaspo's replacement is better than him, Beltre's wouldn't.  Also, the Rangers are winning without Harrison, so we'd have to lose Wilson to make that a valid comparison, though Wilson is nowhere near as good as Darvish. You have a point with DH and shortstop, however.

Comparing Harrison with Weaver....LOL

You also have to throw in the no 3 starter because Hansen is on bereavement leave. so have Rangers without Ogondo.  And take away Nathon and second best reliever as we don't have Masdon and Burnett.

Rangers are missing Feliz, Soria, and Colby Lewis.  Also Martin Perez who had nailed down the 5th spot in the rotation in ST.  They're making do right now with Tepesh and Grimm who have both pitched rather well.  Injuries happen.  The Rangers have depth that the Angels simply don't have right now.

I'm usually pretty positive but after watching this team for a month they just aren't good. You cannot build a winning team based on "big names". This team is fundamentally unsound. Terrible starters, terrible bullpen, playing terrible defense, crap base running, never getting hits with RISP, we have two of the fastest players in all of the league and they don't steal bases. The fact of the matter is we have won one series all year and that was because Detroit played like garbage, I in no way see this team even sniffing the playoffs, the rangers come in our house and totally kick us around, same shit different year. This organization is screwed.

Actually, we've won two series. Detroit played like garbage, and Houston IS garbage.

Peter Bourjos is our best player so far this year.

and Kendrys Morales is our best player of this game despite being traded to the Mariners.

If this keeps up and  Vargas doesn't completely s*** for the rest of the year I might have to eat some crow for complaining about that trade repeatedly

and Kendrys Morales is our best player of this game despite being traded to the Mariners.

If this keeps up and  Vargas doesn't completely s*** for the rest of the year I might have to eat some crow for complaining about that trade repeatedly

Don't worry Vargas is pitching last game of the series. He will give it right back to the M's

Pujols' current contract might be the worst in the history of professional sport. Makes the Vernon Wells deal look like a bargain.

That was my feeling at the time it was made. Less than two years in it's playing out worse than I expected.