• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Greetings AngelsWin, from the Angels MLB.com forum

I tried to go on a couple weeks ago, and there was no link on the Angels board; and then just now I tried to go on, and got the "Angels Message Boards no longer available" - I was surprised, that's for sure.  So, here I am, though I've been a member here for a few years, just not very active.

BTW - does anyone have the schedule for televised spring training games?

Here you go: http://losangeles.angels.mlb.com/schedule/broadcast/index.jsp?c_id=ana

I tried to go on a couple weeks ago, and there was no link on the Angels board; and then just now I tried to go on, and got the "Angels Message Boards no longer available" - I was surprised, that's for sure.  So, here I am, though I've been a member here for a few years, just not very active.

BTW - does anyone have the schedule for televised spring training games?

Hi bekkie!

Hey!  How're you doing?

Thanks everyone that replied about the televised games!  I thought I was going to get to spring training this year, but it didn't work out!

Yeah I'm pretty excited that all games are televised since I live in Seattle, WA. 

Is it possible to enable word wrap so that when I zoom in on posts to increase the size of the text (bad eyes). I would like to increase the size of the text without having to scroll to the right because the text goes beyond the edge of the screen. I may not be explaining this well, but it is possible because I do it on many sites.

Is Lifetime still around? Just out of curiosity....

No. I had to DFA him well over a year ago for reasons I'm sure you're aware of.

Great guy in person, solid dude... but some people have a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde type personality in the real world and cyberspace.

I'm a refugee from the now disbanded MLB message board as well. But I'm also a longtime lurker of this board. I joined the old MLB board back in 2001 in its infancy. Most of the old members began to leave after the 2002 World Series Season because of all the 'Bandwagoners' that joined & ruined it for for the rest of us. I think many of the old posters may have gravitated over to this board. Anyone remember Beerman, Hot Corner Hotti, Furture Angels, Vern Reese, Smoke on the water, Angel Oracle, greg in psca, Archangel, Vernster, Jodys mom, Ryan express, Upstream, Always wear red to the Ed, or Just another Halo?

I'm a refugee from the now disbanded MLB message board as well. But I'm also a longtime lurker of this board. I joined the old MLB board back in 2001 in its infancy. Most of the old members began to leave after the 2002 World Series Season because of all the 'Bandwagoners' that joined & ruined it for for the rest of us. I think many of the old posters may have gravitated over to this board. Anyone remember Beerman, Hot Corner Hotti, Furture Angels, Vern Reese, Smoke on the water, Angel Oracle, greg in psca, Archangel, Vernster, Jodys mom, Ryan express, Upstream, Always wear red to the Ed, or Just another Halo?

I was upstream.  Good to see you here!  

So far, everybody that has joined here from our old forum is fine, IMO.

If you notice anyone by the name of "Charles162" or "khrulz", then you know this board has been spammed.

I believe Charles is already here as of several days ago!

He was hated by many people at the old board but he wasn't a troll imo.

He took the religion thing too far but other than that he was disliked because he had some (how should I say) odd opinions that people took exception to.

The dude was entitled to his opinion regardless of how wacky it might have been.

One last thing about Charles is that he was called every name in the book over there and I can't remember more than one or two times that he retaliated compared to the hundreds of times he was attacked. Some of the things people said to him were uncalled for and meanspirited. I disagreed with just about every thing he posted about the Angels but as I said he was entitled to voice his opinion.  ymmv

No. I had to DFA him well over a year ago for reasons I'm sure you're aware of.

Great guy in person, solid dude... but some people have a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde type personality in the real world and cyberspace.

Cyber Lifetime: "No."

'hangin n wangin' - - I'v been 'fanfromday1' on several message boards since the mid 1990's, includeing the MLB Board when it started up in 2001.. I just didn't post there much after the 2002 season. Things just became too chaotic. I have been a lurker on several boards ever since then, including this one. But I remember you & your good friend 'Charles the nutjob'. (lol)

just curious . . . was future angel some guy who knew the angels minor leagues extensively and had a website dedicated to them? his real name was stephen.