• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels vs Rangers 04/23

Every day driving into work, I give mlb network radio a listen.  Every day, somebody is saying Hamilton is fine, he's just streaky and any day now he'll start carrying the team. 

I'm sick of hearing that crap.

That's it.  I am turning off the computer stream.  F this crap.  The Rangers are begging the Angels to win.  Pujols needs to go on the DL already.  He looks pathetic.  Hamilton needs to hit 5 or 6 or whatever until he stops stinking.  I am too angry to type anymore.

Pujols needs to go on dl.

You know, my wife has has plantar fasciitis twice, and she says the only way to get rid of it is to spend as little time on your feet as possible, but stretch your foot muscles. I think a 15-day DL stint might be in order for Pujols, probably when Callaspo gets back.

Hamilton was facing a lefty so you knew he wasn't doing a thing. It was actually pretty encouraging that he made contact at all

Pujols screwed that inning up. Facing a lefty and he hits a weak chopper right to 3B. He just looks useless at the plate right now and can barely run. Put him on the DL please

weakest 9 man bullpen ever:

RHP:

Frieri

De La Rosa

Carpenter

Kohn

Williams 

LHP:

Burnett

Roth

Downs

Maronde

Barf. Dipoto dropped the ball on the pen...AGAIN. It's unfortunate that the angels have to dive into the RP pool every year. The lack of developing ineffective arms over the years has caught up to us.