• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pierzynski Needs One In the Earhole

That is all from this game. Tough loss especially after having the lead.

This douche needs one high and tight. Let's really ignite this rivalry after tonight.

He's so good at pitch framing he was once able to convince an ump a ball that a swinging third strike--which was clearly caught--actually hit the ground first... and that was while he was batting :o

I absolutely agree. He has been the villain since 2005... They need to make him pay for all the pent up frustration he has caused since then. And it would definitely get this rivalry heated up.

And if he gets knocked out of the game.... Oh well. AJ is one dude who if he crossed the street in front of me I would probably speed up. He can get into retirement fast enough for me.

What shoulda happened was a couple weeks ago when we were in Texas for the Saturday day game, there was a play at the plate where Kendrick slid and was called out. What Kendrick should have done was blindsided his ass with a little bit of shoulder music to the chin.

That's pretty much the only way I think I'd ever consider removing douchebag from his name. 

maybe if someone from our pen tried to hit him, they'd actually throw a strike by accident.

So true! Maybe not the earhole but one right in the back would be nice. I just can't stand this moron and seeing what he did when he rounded the bases tonight was infuriating.

That whole pent up frustration would require at least one player on the roster since 2005.

There isn't.

I absolutely agree. He has been the villain since 2005... They need to make him pay for all the pent up frustration he has caused since then. And it would definitely get this rivalry heated up.

And if he gets knocked out of the game.... Oh well. AJ is one dude who if he crossed the street in front of me I would probably speed up. He can get into retirement fast enough for me.

AJ is the one guy that it is almost unanimous about.  He is a jerk.  But when he is on your team, you are glad to say he is your jerk.

Ozzie Guillen once said about him, the difference between playing against him and having him on your team is, when he is on  your team you hate him a little less.

But I have not heard any comlaints from the Rangers.