• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Scioscia Is a genius!

Yeah,and as soon as blanton gives up a homer you are jumping down Scioscia' s throat.

Solo shot then yanking him, no problem. I don't disagree with pulling him after the baserunner going up. I just think it's silly to use Roth for only one guy when L - R - L is coming up, we're up by 3, and some of our best bullpen guys are unavailable.

Putting Hamilton in the five spot = his first four hit game of the season.

Anyway, my post was about this working out for Hamilton, but go ahead and be negative and point out what doesn't work. It must be hell living with some of you people...or are you all single?

I apologize for derailing the thread a bit, caught caught up in the gameday vent thread mentality.

I agree moving Hamilton down was a good call. Trumbo has been hot lately and taking Josh out of cleanup appears to have helped him relax and simply make good contact and get on base instad of trying to press and homer.

Downs?

Not on the next right handed batter. Listen I'm OK is Scioscia micro manages and really does his Lefty/Righty match ups. But when he randomly decides to pull a righty after 1 batter because a left handed batter is coming up but then leaves that lefty to face a right handed batter and it backfires, well that on him.

Not on the next right handed batter. Listen I'm OK is Scioscia micro manages and really does his Lefty/Righty match ups. But when he randomly decides to pull a righty after 1 batter because a left handed batter is coming up but then leaves that lefty to face a right handed batter and it backfires, well that on him.

We must not be watching the same game. He brought in downs with a lefy coming up. Washington used a pinch righty hitter to counter.