• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Scioscia Is a genius!

We must not be watching the same game. He brought in downs with a lefy coming up. Washington used a pinch righty hitter to counter.

De La Rosa relieved M Roth.

A Beltre walked, E Andrus to third, L Berkman to second. RIGHTY

A Pierzynski singled to left center, E Andrus scored, L Berkman to third, A Beltre to second. LEFTY

N Cruz grounded into fielder's choice to shortstop, L Berkman scored, A Pierzynski out at second, A Beltre to third. LEFTY

S Downs relieved D De La Rosa.

I'm talking about not putting in Downs to face AJ.

Your lame sarcasm overwhelms me... did you google "best forum sarcasm qoutes? "

Good one, bro. You beat me. Gotta give you credit. You incorrectly used the "your and idoit" and contributed greatly to a quality discussion about the original topic. We all wish to emulate you.

BTW, how long did it take you to use your MSPaint to create your avatar while in "The OC" my man?

Depends on who's available. Would you rather see Khon there

Yes! Better still, don't bring Blanton out to start the 7th. Everytime Scoiscia thinks he can extend some scrub starter like Blanton, it blows up in his face. If he was that close to being lifted anyway, what is the freakin' point of bringing him in. Blanton sucks, and that is a fact! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Good one, bro. You beat me. Gotta give you credit. You incorrectly used the "your and idoit" and contributed greatly to a quality discussion about the original topic. We all wish to emulate you.

I see you use sarcasm as a defense mechanism. Keep tryung cuz it aint working. .

BTW, how long did it take you to use your MSPaint to create your avatar while in "The OC" my man?