• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Laser Christmas Lights

The problem I'm finding is a lot of shifty manufactures - they don't have the coverage the advertised pictures show (unless you buy about 5 of them); not as brite as pictures (especially in cities where night time light is an issue); durability (general quality or the lights dim over time) and they're expensive to make mistakes with (50, 80 100+ per light).

I found this place that seems to have its  roots in commercial laser lighting, but I don't know.It's a lot of money per light to be guessing.

http://www.laserchristmaslights.com/

Odds it will be stolen in a week and illuminating some kids bedroom?  I say greater than 75%.

buy the cheapo's.  

Yeah, that's also a big concern. I'm working on ways I can anchor or lock them down. Maybe put them high up a pole with a couple discreet pieces of razorwire at the top? Lock them to something and bring in at night (kind of a pain).

I don't know. It sure would be easier if they would let us shoot people caught in the act of stealing. I was told that back in the bad ol' days, a dairy in Ontario used to shoot trespassers with rock salt. 

I understand checking out the new fads and in concept this looks okay, but honestly I think the whole lasers being the new thing is dumb. I wouldn't waste my money.

Yeah, I haven't spent any money yet. Just putting info together.

I guess Home Depot sells Sparkle Magic

https://www.sparklemagic.com/

They look pretty decent. 

I'm thinking just about lighting up a tree at this point. I might wait until after Christmas and see if HD clears out their stock.

I didn't know so many members here live in the barrio.

I'm thinking just about lighting up a tree at this point. I might wait until after Christmas and see if HD clears out their stock.

Good move.

I love being that guy that waits till the season is over then paying 75% less to rock it the next year.