• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Yale SJWs screaming at Professor

NrM

• 2 weeks later...

Black Students In Canada Barricade Vice President, Accuse College Of 'Anti-Black Racism'

This deserves a big get the **** out of my office. This is not the way anyone acts in the business world. If you want to negotiate your grievances then act like adults and make sure the process is not just a bunch of people yelling in someone's face.

Maybe black people don't have the capacity for rational thought?

maybe..or maybe when colleges constantly drill into you how oppressed you are, you start to actually believe these crazy academics.

I'd be pissed too if I was constantly told how much the US hates me by the very people you trust to teach you shit.

Edited by Poozy

This deserves a big get the **** out of my office. This is not the way anyone acts in the business world. If you want to negotiate your grievances then act like adults and make sure the process is not just a bunch of people yelling in someone's face.

i think i'd look seriously at expelling the students.

if you want to have a rational discussion, let's do it! but if you're going to try bully tactics to protest what you believe are other bullying tactics, you can attend somewhere else.

I'm really going to need more popcorn for where all of this is headed.

UCSB White Student Union Releases 'List of Demands' similar to those created by black separatist groups such as the Black Student Union (BSU) and the Afrikan Student Association (ASA).

http://www.dailywire.com/news/1519/ucsb-white-student-union-releases-list-demands-pardes-seleh?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=120215-news&utm_campaign=dwbrand

DKJhx9l.gif