• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official DraftKings & Fanduel Thread

I haven't seen one made yet so I figured why not start one to see if we have any other players here on the board. I'll start with my story, I've been on fanduel for about 2 years putting about $75-100 into the site and not ever really getting anywhere. Until this football season I've won about $150 within the last two weeks. Absolutely nothing but the rush of having a lineup on Sundays is always worth it.

As for DraftKings I didn't even join until after the scandal a couple weeks ago just figured I'd give it a shot and deposited $25. And what do you know my first weekend on DraftKings I won over $600 with two different lineups. DraftKings is definitely my favorite site now because it's a full PPR for football and you don't have to pick a kicker.

I've been hot lately with football, but I also do pay for a site that helps me with my lineups and from that site I put player rankings and projections into a lineup generator. With NBA, NFL and NCAA in full affect any given night I have anywhere between 3-5 lineups going with a win percentage hovering around 60-65%. It's been a fun ride these last couple weeks and Im just waiting to finally hit the big one.

I wondered about entering those contests. I'm on FanDuel as well. Best week I won $40 on a $2 bet. I like doing the primetime games where there are only 2 games to choose players from. I lost the early games this weekend. But won $4 on a $2 entry for the afternoon games.

How many are in the million dollar games each week?

I don't think so. I've been doing a lot of head to head games. I'm trying to look into more games on there.

I mainly stick to the tournaments... anywhere between 50K and 200K entrants. I'm happy if I finish in the top 20% for any kind of payout. I don't expect to ever finish high enough for a 4 figure payout. It's a rollercoaster rush on Monday nights though. A couple of weeks ago, I jumped up 1k places with a Doug Baldwin TD. I was in line to win $125 by being in the top 50 of 114K entrants. Then Detroit recovered a fumble and ran it in for a TD. I dropped 300 places and finished with a $40 win.

during the republican debate tonight, one of the candidates was asked about these one-day gambling sites. he (huckabee?) said they need gov't oversight.

chris christie said it was unbelievable they were talking about it with the threat of ISIS, financial worries, war, etc. he doesn't think it needs any attention right now.

The Nevada Gaming Control Board has cut off the daily fantasy sites in the state, saying that they constitute sports betting. The companies have been told that they can resume activities in Nevada f they obtain state gaming approval. They are not expected to do this, because to do so would be to validate the claims of several other states that daily fantasy sports constitute gambling.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

What's up your vag colt? .. it's pretty simple really... I don't have thousands and thousands of dollars to make a sh*t ton of lineups every night. But every night I can afford to spend $20-$50 on lineups.

Now why the flying **** would I spend $25-$50 on one lineup when I can enter 10-15 lineups for $1-$5 for practically the same prize reward. Did I ever say I was a pro? No,but I have been fortunate enough to win over four figures within the last month. Do I lose my ass some nights? Yeah it happens... But I have been lucky enough to say I'm profitable from these sites. From the sound of it you aren't lol.