• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Brandon, do you know this poker Doosh?

yk9001

FU, Brandon.

I am on page 14 of the 42 page thread, and will certainly finish reading it by the end of the day. 

And then lament on what an utter waste of time it was.

edit: I stopped at page 16.  That thing was killing my brain cells.

Edited by yk9001

Do yourself a favor and sign up just for the sake that in the settings you can make the threads 100 posts per page instead of the 20 which makes reading a million times easier with long threads like that.

I'm not active there and maybe at best check the site once a month or if I know a big poker story or news is out, but if you dig the poker back stories, personalities, etc. that place is great for this kind of stuff.

Pros will post, you'll get beefs between them, stories about regular unknown pros playing with guys on TV and maybe something shady or stupid they did at the tables, to straight degenerate Vegas stories. It's great for behind the scenes stuff.