• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

9 hours ago, Amazing Larry said:

The locals seem to be happy the stadium was moved north and out of the ghetto. 

Which is funny, because in LA the stadiums were moved into the ghetto. And now the ghetto is complaining that they can't afford it. LA fans though don't seem to mind the ghetto, as all but one is located in it. And the one that isn't, the locals want them out. Actually two, but Westwood is no where close to Pasadena.

Kotchman is going to go to this guy's house and give him a nice tug.

Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker says a woman should be a ‘homemaker’ in college commencement speech

“While COVID might have played a large role throughout your formative years, it is not unique,” he said. “The bad policies and poor leadership have negatively impacted major life issues. Things like abortion, IVF, surrogacy, euthanasia, as well as a growing support for the degenerate cultural values and media all stem from pervasiveness of disorder.”

“I think it is you, the women, who have had the most diabolic lies told to you,” Butker said. “Some of you may go on to lead successful careers in the world, but I would venture to guess that the majority of you are most excited about your marriage and the children you will bring into this world. I can tell you that my beautiful wife Isabelle would be the first to say her life truly started when she started living her vocation as a wife and as a mother.”

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

Kotchman is going to go to this guy's house and give him a nice tug.

Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker says a woman should be a ‘homemaker’ in college commencement speech

Yes, I just forgave him for costing me fantasy money two years ago. Refreshing to hear a man speak who has a pair unlike the Kelce, Mahomes, Rieid, and Rice degenerates 

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

Yes, I just forgave him for costing me fantasy money two years ago. Refreshing to hear a man speak who has a pair unlike the Kelce, Mahomes, Rieid, and Rice degenerates 

Rice has been living out his rap song dream in Dallas here lately.  He may be undraftable in fantasy this year. 

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

Rice has been living out his rap song dream in Dallas here lately.  He may be undraftable in fantasy this year. 

Yes, rumor was he would miss half a season. Hell Watson sat out over a year and he at least paid chicks to strike his monkey. I can’t see how leaving people for dead on the highway is a minor offense 

18 hours ago, Crampknees said:

He’s getting suspended for sure 

3 minutes ago, cals said:

And if you're an Incel, too!

Considering I had to make the difficult decision to break up with my ex of 5 years solely because she wasn't ready to focus on being a wife and a mother and I didn't want to keep meeting up and having sex and a relationship without there being any meaningful culmination in sight, I find this take pretty funny.  If I was truly desperate for sex I would've thrown that belief to the wind and kept banging my ex 

Just now, mmc said:

Considering I had to make the difficult decision to break up with my ex of 5 years solely because she wasn't ready to focus on being a wife and a mother and I didn't want to keep meeting up and having sex and a relationship without there being any meaningful culmination in sight, I find this take pretty funny.  

That’s fucking hilarious.

1 minute ago, cals said:

That’s fucking hilarious.

Seeing as you're a constant source of entertainment on this board I figure it's only fair that I return the favor every once in awhile

Just now, mmc said:

Seeing as you're a constant source of entertainment on this board I figure it's only fair that I return the favor every once in awhile

I appreciate that.  Perhaps someday we can put women in their place together.