• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

31 minutes ago, Kevin said:

They don’t really care that they are here in the U.S.

Texas cares. They put up walls and the feds tear them down from a ruling a judge makes outside of the state. They put a bouy fence along the Rio Grande and a judge from out of their state rules it must be removed. States that try to enforce the immigration laws are told they can't enforce the laws. It's fucked up but it isn't a both sides argument. 

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

7 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Texas cares. They put up walls and the feds tear them down from a ruling a judge makes outside of the state. They put a bouy fence along the Rio Grande and a judge from out of their state rules it must be removed. States that try to enforce the immigration laws are told they can't enforce the laws. It's fucked up but it isn't a both sides argument. 

I’ll say they care a little more based off your examples. I’ll concede that much.

But I still stand by if they can ship them to other parts of the U.S. they can ship them back to Mexico. 

Edited by Kevin

11 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I can just imagine these immigrants traveling over 2,000 miles, sleeping outside without food come across some plastic balls in a river and says "oh dios mio." Didn't account for that so I guess I'll turn around and head back to Venezuela.

It's all for show. 

37 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I’ll say they care a little more based off your examples. I’ll concede that much.

But I still stand by if they can ship them to other parts of the U.S. they can ship them back to Mexico. 

But they can't ship them back to Mexico because a judge from outside their state tells them they can't deport them.

But they can send them to all of those smug blue states claiming they are sanctuaries and put their convictions to work but now they all start creating NIMBY emergency resolutions, looking to push the problem onto other cities. 

11 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

So are these illegals or not? It might first help to differentiate between the illegals and the asylum seekers. If they're eligible to work these cities just got a fresh load of maids, landscapers, and busboys

It doesn't matter. If they're foreign and brown we might as well just shoot them on sight. Maybe God will bless them in their next life and let them be born in Arkansas or Indiana.

4 hours ago, arch stanton said:

So are these illegals or not? It might first help to differentiate between the illegals and the asylum seekers. If they're eligible to work these cities just got a fresh load of maids, landscapers, and busboys

Well if they were seeking asylum they should wait outside the border until it can be confirmed.

6 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Until it can be confirmed that asylum is necessary. I know you would rubber stamp every military aged man in the pueblo but the reality is our economy won't be able to handle it.

So how long should that process be? One week? A month? Six months? Over a year? 

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

1 day.

I agree. That's not the case though. People are living in tent cities for months waiting for an appointment while being attacked, robbed, and kidnapped by local thugs.

3 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Well if they were seeking asylum they should wait outside the border until it can be confirmed.

It's sad that we are pushing these people to the front of the line, when legal immigration will take years, if not decades. 

22 hours ago, Taylor said:

Yeah, but Larry saw a video on Twitter of a bunch of brown people crossing a river. I'll take his evidence of a mass invasion over some woke facts.

That was just his family fishing trip.