• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

The start of the article they tried to make it sound like gay relationships were accepted then when you get past the first several paragraphs it describes how those caught were punished severely.

The only reason for laxing the death penalty was they needed the men to build, hunt and farm and women to produce children, otherwise the colony would die off in a couple generations. They went as far as marriage with the local tribes to keep the population growing because infant mortality was 50%.

So that wasn't a Yay Gay Pride community, it was one barely hanging on by a thread and turned a blind eye to those who were discrete. Those who weren't were made examples of to keep the gayness to a minimum of public annoyance. 

5 hours ago, Blarg said:

The start of the article they tried to make it sound like gay relationships were accepted then when you get past the first several paragraphs it describes how those caught were punished severely.

The only reason for laxing the death penalty was they needed the men to build, hunt and farm and women to produce children, otherwise the colony would die off in a couple generations. They went as far as marriage with the local tribes to keep the population growing because infant mortality was 50%.

So that wasn't a Yay Gay Pride community, it was one barely hanging on by a thread and turned a blind eye to those who were discrete. Those who weren't were made examples of to keep the gayness to a minimum of public annoyance. 

Or the Pilgrims just like getting a lot of blow jobs. I can’t see the women back then really being into that so the men were left with little options 

REGARDING THE AW CHARITY SOFTBALL GAME:

So none of you weirdos wants to donate a little cash to kids with disabilities play baseball and help Chuck and AW help a good cause?

I have the list of people who are going and I don’t know any of them.  You fuckers need to stop being pussies and show up.  

I already know you’re all nerds and fat and can’t play ball.  I don’t care.  Just show up and help a good cause.  I’ve already promised Chuck I won’t make fun of anybody.

If you don’t wanna show up, donate.  Even a few bucks.  

As I see it, Cramp, KC, MT, Jay, Redondo, pillow.com: these are the only guys that get a pass since they aren’t local.  But they can donate.

The rest of you… show up.  This politics board is oddly the heart of this website.  

@Blarg, @Jason, @St1ck, @mmc, @Lhalo, @Adam (There will be free food at some point), @Taylor, @wopphil,    @ten ocho recon scout, @gotbeer, @UndertheHalo.  Show up.  Donate.  

C’mon man.

7 hours ago, cals said:

As I see it, Cramp, KC, MT, Jay, Redondo, pillow.com: these are the only guys that get a pass since they aren’t local.  But they can donate.

The rest of you… show up.  This politics board is oddly the heart of this website.  

@Blarg, @Jason, @St1ck, @mmc, @Lhalo, @Adam (There will be free food at some point), @Taylor, @wopphil,    @ten ocho recon scout, @gotbeer, @UndertheHalo.  Show up.  Donate.  

C’mon man.

Donation sent. Miracle League is great. There’s a field about 2 miles from my house and my niece has benefited from it. Good stuff.

8 hours ago, cals said:

REGARDING THE AW CHARITY SOFTBALL GAME:

So none of you weirdos wants to donate a little cash to kids with disabilities play baseball and help Chuck and AW help a good cause?

I have the list of people who are going and I don’t know any of them.  You fuckers need to stop being pussies and show up.  

I already know you’re all nerds and fat and can’t play ball.  I don’t care.  Just show up and help a good cause.  I’ve already promised Chuck I won’t make fun of anybody.

If you don’t wanna show up, donate.  Even a few bucks.  

Done

8 hours ago, cals said:

C’mon man.

I have to coach my kid’s soccer game but I’ll be there for the tailgate. 

9 hours ago, cals said:

C’mon man.

Well shit, if I had know more than a few days in advance I would have flown out.  Old man can still play, may be just coed now but I did strike out a girl and two guys. 

How do you donate beer money for the tailgate?

9 hours ago, cals said:

C’mon man.

No can do on the softball game.