• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Blow up the team!

Of course the problem is there are no position players ready to replace the crap out there now. There is a real need for speed and high OBP guys. I agree that it is time for MS to leave. If he leaves you can hire a GM who can be in control of the roster instead of the old school manager. This team is a lot of pieces away from being competitive.

Yeah, the craft beers are overpriced.

A 16-oz. cup of light beer is still $4.50 though. If you're on a budget that's the way to go.

Sunscreen bottle flask full of bourbon plus a large coke goes a lot further than a small cup of Coors

Of course the problem is there are no position players ready to replace the crap out there now. There is a real need for speed and high OBP guys. I agree that it is time for MS to leave. If he leaves you can hire a GM who can be in control of the roster instead of the old school manager. This team is a lot of pieces away from being competitive.

Wtf you don't think that Dipstick had control of the roster?

Can the team at least get decent food at the Diamond Club? If they can't find a competent 3B, LF, DH, 2B + upgrade the pen and find a front of the rotation starter this year they at least can get non-crap food offerings there.

I agree ... the buffet has gotten bad. All that gourmet crap still leaves you hungry.

Edited by Troll Daddy

I agree ... the buffet had gotten bad. All that gourmet crap still leaves you hungry.

I had the asada street tacos and California Roll based on the recommendation of the server last night. They were terrible. At least the beer wasn't stale.

I would rather pay $25 for something good than $12 for crap if I'm spending $200+ a ticket. Unreal.

I had the asada street tacos and California Roll based on the recommendation of the server last night. They were terrible. At least the beer wasn't stale.

I would rather pay $25 for something good than $12 for crap if I'm spending $200+ a ticket. Unreal.

Well at least you didn't waste your money on a $50 per plate buffet like I do.