• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gnar if true

Or it could be McCain had some top secret information regarding ISIS.  Most people that have seen the executions say the production value is high.  Maybe this is what was meant.

They are. It's actually hard to take them serious.

The only ones that are full blown real and start to finish is the original beheading of some American dude, this was way before ISIS (I think still the Al-queda days) and there are some gnar videos of ISI or whoever beheading, stoning, etc. other Middle Easterners.

Every ISIS video is overly polished and produced with cuts to and from video at the same or specific times. Makes zero sense how you try to make a point of beheading someone only to cut out the beheading, like the video is suddenly too gruesome compared to the act.

You know the story is bulls**t, because it requires you to believe that a 78 year old man is using a laptop computer.  

Or that there are hackers smart enough to break into it in the Ukraine, where they can't figure out the difference between a Russian troop transport and a Malaysian Airlines 777.

Or that there are hackers smart enough to break into it in the Ukraine, where they can't figure out the difference between a Russian troop transport and a Malaysian Airlines 777.

I get the joke but yeah there are a ton of talented hackers selling zero days and the like in the general region because the money is good and the law enforcement is pretty lax.

CyberBerkut is supposed to be eastern Ukraine's version of Anonymous and I believe is well respected in hacktivist circles around the world.  I know they've been working diligently to get the truth out about what's been happening in Ukraine ever since the illegal coup took place and since the MH17 tragedy.  No one, including anyone from the US or the Kiev junta, has been able to successfully refute or prove false anything they've released to the pubic over the last year or so.  They've mostly been ignored or blacked out by the mainstream media despite releasing many 'official' documents obtained from both Kiev and the US officials (traveling through the territory) that confirm criminal activity and cover-ups about what's been going on in Ukraine.

As for this video, you'd think a suspicious video about ISIL beheadings is the last thing they're looking for or care about since their entire focus has been on the situation in Ukraine.  It doesn't look like they're suggesting anything about the contents of the video, one way or the other, and are just saying 'this is what we found, we find it interesting, and we think people should see it'.  In other words, it looks like they're leaving it up to the public to decide what it is and what to make of it.

With that said, this isn't the first time McCain has been linked to having connections to terrorist propaganda or terrorists in general.

"We wish" -- Every tech support person ever.

When I was doing tech support for a small state agency in Oklahoma, I once made a 500-mile round trip to fix a problem that took me literally two minutes to fix because the person on the other end couldn't describe it to me well enough for me to tell her over the phone how to fix it herself.