• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

46-38 1.5 back

No way we trade for pitching. Even the bullpen depth is great, I'm sure smith could step in as closer but I really don't see street being out too long. If necessary shut him down for the m's series and let him rest during the break. He walked off the field a little gingerly but I think if it was severe he would have needed help. Never hurt a groin before though so what do I know

Winning the division won't be a problem if the pitching remains dominant. The offense is great, but it's coming down to earth as expected. Not a problem, though–pitching wins games, and the bullpen is key.

I'd be more comfortable if the team had one more dependable hitter, preferably a leadoff hitter with a high OBP. 

Winning the division won't be a problem if the pitching remains dominant. The offense is great, but it's coming down to earth as expected. Not a problem, though–pitching wins games, and the bullpen is key.

I'd be more comfortable if the team had one more dependable hitter, preferably a leadoff hitter with a high OBP. 

The offense has been great in this recent streak, but they are still 11th in the AL in Runs, 10th in AVG, 11th in OPS. On a positive note, we are 5th in home runs and Iannetta and Cron have shown signs of life, not to mention Aybar seems to be working out in the 5th spot. Joyce had a decent May but was again terrible in June. We really need to trade for a LF.

I hope Street isn't out for too long.

Another trade of Rondons forthcoming, if he is?

Unless they anticipate him being out for longer than a 15 day DL trip, then I would say no. Smith was excellent in the closer role before they got Street so I think he can handle it. Gott looks like he can take on the 8th inning role for now.

The Lastro's should have never had the division to begin with. On paper they should have been as bad as the Phillies for the next 20 years.

To lose any game to the Lastro's is embarrassing.

On Paper the Mariners should be 1000% better than the Astros, the Angels should be 2000% better.

Edited by MikeScioscia4MVP