• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rangers- Phillies Discussing Hamels Trade

Before he was called up, most agreed that he would be able to stick at third. Aside from the first couple of games where he was obviously amped up, he's looked a lot better than expected. He's very fast for someone his size and has the kind of arm you want at 3rd. I'd be very disappointed if he was moved to the outfield. 

Before he was called up, most agreed that he would be able to stick at third. Aside from the first couple of games where he was obviously amped up, he's looked a lot better than expected. He's very fast for someone his size and has the kind of arm you want at 3rd. I'd be very disappointed if he was moved to the outfield. 

I tend to agree with you -- the left handed Troy Glaus looks like he could stick at 3B long term.

MLB.com's T.R. Sullivan was told that a trade for Cole Hamels is "not on the board" for the Rangers.

FOX Sports' Jon Morosi reported earlier Tuesday that the Rangers and Phillies were having "ongoing dialogue" about a deal involving the left-hander. It's entirely possible that the Rangers are feeding Sullivan the info in hopes that it will drive Philly's price down, so we can't discount Morosi's report. The Rangers are not on Hamels' no-trade list.