• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

Real nice win for the Ducks tonight, and very well deserved as well. Ducks were the better team by a wide margin here, Chicago was lucky to be in the game. They always seem to be tho in these types of games. Hope Gibson is not concussed.

Didn't watch.  So good first, second, and third sentences.  Sucks on the fourth though. 

A win against Chicago on OT!? Yea! Who else got nervous on Kane's breakaway early in OT? Nice hustle from the C to get back. Nice game winner too. So glad we won this. I feel like we have outplayed Chicago all season but we finish 1-0-2 against them.

when Kane had that breakaway I was so ****ing pissed.  I just was like oh christ here we go again.  A good omen that he missed, great back check effort from Getzlaf.  My friends probably thought I was nuts yelling at the TV.

I know Bieksa has been better lately but that play where he turned it over at the end of a dominant shift by the Kesler line then didn't get back quickly enough so had to give away a penalty on the breakaway was brutal.

And of course I shouldn't forget the play where he should have been given the assist on the Gaudreau goal.

i'm glad they won and its incredible that they're in 2nd place now only 5 points behind the Kings.  That said, I'm pretty disappointed with the massive slip we've seen in the teams playing the trap.  Other then the Chicago game (which was a brilliant shut down team effort) they have not played well in terms of possession and in some ways defensively.  Calgary put 37 or 38 shots on net.  Not good at all.  This team has a chance to be seriously dangerous if they maintain playing an excellent trap now that they're seemingly able to score.  I'm still pretty convinced Murray gets us forward help as well by the deadline.  

Also, to Nates point about Ritchie, I too would like to see him replace Stuart on the Getzlaf/Perron line.  But in defense of Boudreau with the way Garbutt has played, i'm ok with him getting a look with those 2.  He's earned it.  Also, nothng wrong with making Ritchie earn the role on the better line.  I'm sure he'll end up playing with those 2 sooner then later.