• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

Andersen's save percentage is now .918%  Consider a few teams could use a upgrade behind the net they might be upping their offers before the deadline.

Ducks match up well with Dallas, they got alot of forwards & their goalies are Not very good.

Niemi has a .911% save percentage with Dallas & their back up Lehtonen has a .908% which is the same as Khudobins .908%

Another team is Carolina who has awful goalies in Cam Ward .905% & Eddie Lack .904%

Who would you want from Carolina or Dallas ?

Andersen's save percentage is now .918%  Consider a few teams could use a upgrade behind the net they might be upping their offers before the deadline.

Ducks match up well with Dallas, they got alot of forwards & their goalies are Not very good.

Niemi has a .911% save percentage with Dallas & their back up Lehtonen has a .908% which is the same as Khudobins .908%

Another team is Carolina who has awful goalies in Cam Ward .905% & Eddie Lack .904%

Who would you want from Carolina or Dallas ?

I might be in the minority on this.  But I'd want picks and prospects.  And I'd rather he go to Carolina than Dallas.  F Dallas. 

I might be in the minority on this.  But I'd want picks and prospects.  And I'd rather he go to Carolina than Dallas.  F Dallas. 

For salary cap reasons thats probally what Murray would do, they'd be able to keep Vatanen, Lindholm next season if they trade Andersen(soon to get expensive) for prospects & draft picks. Perfect player for Carolina to have as Goalie as he's still fairly young & they could shed one of their better prospects for him.

Not only are we in a great position in terms of the division now, we're really well placed in terms of the wildcard as well. I never really lost confidence that we would make the playoffs but we are now in a position to ensure we get a decent seeding. Hell, it might sound crazy but we can win the division can't we? The Kings are only 10 points ahead, we have two games in hand and still have games against them to make up ground.

always extra fun when we beat up the Queens.  Great effort overall tonight.  The two goals they got were flukey.  Ducks defense was absolutely stifling tonight, nice to see them get it together after what was a messy game against San Jose.   Maybe the division is within reach, first things first though another big one against Phoenix later today.

Edited by UndertheHalo

What a win tonight! I love the way Hampus is playing right now, beautiful shot tonight. And it was refreshing to see Getz shoot the ****ing puck. Can he do that more often, please?

Lucic looks like Quasimodo. 

I fully expect this team to be a SC threat come playoff time. Coming into this week, we needed at least 4 of the 6 points available against the Pacific. Can we please win tomorrow night, too. I don't like Arizona.

Differences between how the Ducks are run & the Angels:

Ducks: Keep the competent scouts & management people employed & invest in the best personnel.

Angels: Downsize the front office & scouts after buying the team.

Ducks: Invest alot in scouting both in North America & internationally.

Angels: Invest hardly anything in North America scouting & nothing internationally.

Ducks: Avoids spending to the cap & Signs 1 year deal contracts with FAs instead of potential disasters like Brad Richards, Bryzgalov etc.

Angels: Sign big name FAs who are over 30 that put the team near the luxury tax.

Ducks: Changes coaches when its time for when a new system, style & personality is needed.

Angels: Sticks to the same manager for over 15 years  despite the changes in the game, lets that same manager have too much influence in who the team trades & acquires.

Ducks: Has signed international undrafted players who bring in value for the team: Hiller, Fasth as well as drafting international prospects with great success.

Angels: Very rarely signs international prospects, signs player from Cuba who no one thought had any potential.

Ducks: Still has one of the best farm systems in the game.

Angels: The worst farm system in MLB.

Ducks: Ownership likes to let the Hockey brains run the team.

Angels: Ownership likes to step in to make decisions & demands.

Edited by MikeScioscia4MVP