• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 6/16 vs. D-Backs: Trout batting 3rd

Richard

Navarro>Joyce

Why no Gia?

Just move Aybar to 9th. Why is Scioscia so ****ing stubborn?!?!?!?

Rather than just putting Kole back into the leadoff spot, Scioscia would rather piss off Pujols by moving him to cleanup. I agree that Trout is an ideal 3 hitter, but Pujols has been great over the last month. I just don't understand the point of changing the positions of the two most consistent hitters in the batting order. 

Does anybody know how many times Aybar has led off the game by getting on base this season? (Not a rhetorical question - I'm actually curious). 

First you say Scioscia is too stubborn, then he wrong for putting the guy you say is the best player to bat third in that slot.

Is there a possibility, just a slim one, that your and idoit?

Why don't you pretend that At bar is batting 9th and Trout is batting second. After all there is no difference after the first inning.

He does hit like he has been at a bar!

I'm just saying this lineup tweak is not much at all. Yeah, it looks different, but it is really the same thing we saw with Calhoun batting leadoff. If anything, you might take an AB out of Trout or Pujols' hands. We need a leadoff hitter or two hitter to see what a lineup like this can do. 

Calhoun/Acquired Player RF/LF

Calhoun/Acquired Player RF/LF

Trout CF

Pujols 1B

Freese 3B

I Don't Know Who DH

Perez/Iannetta

Aybar SS

Giovatella 2B

Am i the only one who would rather see Freese playing 3rd? 

he might not be the best 3rd baseman in the state but Kubitza has been fairly terrible. Are we attributing that 100% to nerves or do people really hate Freese that much?

I think they would like Kubitza to play his way into the lineup permanently...keep Freese at DH, some at 3b, but mainly at DH....