• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

When do Sosh and Dipoto start feeling the heat??

There's no reason Sosh couldn't walk away, it's no different than Greinke opting out, they both could get more money for more years on the market. But that would be the last reason Sosh would leave. Sosh could opt out and go manage the Dodgers or Padres if Black is let go. Sosh could be as frustrated as some of you are with the hand he is being dealt.

I'd have mad respect for Sosh if he walked away. It would tell you that he's tired of dealing with the same hand. He obviously was mentored by Tommy and lived through his tenure. I don't see Sosh leaving for money either. If the Dodgers choke in the playoffs, they might pray Sosh leaves. I've always said trade Sosh to the Dodgers while he has value (don't know how that would work with his option) and get something they have in surplus (OF, Kendrick back, SP) whatever.

I was up there early last month for the Angels- Gigantes series. One thing that stood out to me was hardly anyone was looking at their phone throughout the game. Big difference right there.

Angels baseball is an afterthought. It isn't the obsession it is in the other big markets, Dodgers, Cubs, Yankees, Red Sox, Giants.

Should be easy to make Angels games as fun as Giants games.  

1)  Improve public transportation in Southern California

2)  Build a stadium by a bay

3)  Get Chinese investors to build entertainment spots, restaurants, bars near the new stadium

3a)  Get Russian River to stock said bars with Bling Pig that we can carry into the ballpark

4)  Get Chinese investors to build a city like San Francisco around the new stadium

5)  Win three World Series in five years

great list, especially the part about winning.

A big reason why I don't attend more games is it's just inconvenient to go.  So much more convenient to watch at home.  Plus you can just turn it off when the Angels suck.

It shouldn't be too difficult for the Angels to build a quality entertainment experience.

1. Build a new open air stadium that reflects all the best parts of So-Cal. Make sure to have kid/family friendly activities available around the stadium.

2. Develop the land around the stadium with NON-CHAIN restaurants. Ball park and unhealthy food can be found in the ball park. Outside of the park, lean toward healthier options.

3. Bring in local breweries to set up the bar scene. If you can't go local, just go with the best two in CA, Sierra Nevada and Lost Coast.