• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Google Photos

red321

If you don't have it...you should think about getting it.

Much better than how Apple handles photos...and their auto technology for "phone" photos is pretty impressive. Automatically creates some pretty impressive animated .gifs, slideshows, and albums. Hell, I've even started uploading some of my dslr photos just to see what it will do with it.

Stuff like this.....

https://goo.gl/photos/j4DW3oyncXvtaNX48

(if you click on the link you will see a series of photos I took of a surfer catching their ride of the day...hell...month)

Surprisingly, I don't take a lot of pictures, although one requirement on my phone is that it is kick ass just in case I do.  

But of the photos I have taken, and were backed up to drive.  Google makes them look really pretty.  

Google bought a company called Nik Software a few years ago. They were probably the preeminent photo editing company...their tools were top notch. Google has pretty much ended any update to the Nik tools (which are still available, and much cheaper than they used to be...and still kick ass)...but you can see how they've integrated some of that technology in to the Google Photos tools.