• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Shellback represents at Fenway Park

Headed to New Hampshire next Wednesday for the daughters college grad. being the angels are scheduled to play the red sox during this time, they have gotten tix for one of the games and want me to go. As a friend and i have had thoughts of blowing up this venerable ballpark and the fact that there is no one on the face of the earth that hates the red sox and their tradition of cheating, slowing the game and being generally elitist dicks as i,is this a good idea?

Perhaps a plot to get me arrested? should i go?

gonna have to watch my step.

3rd baseline 3 rows back.

Thats about the best place to sit in the park. I loved my trip to Fenway back in 98. I felt like a kid at Disneyland going through the turnstile, and I HATE the Red Sox! Landsdowne street is awesome before and after the game. Have a great time!