• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Greinke: Fractured collar bone

And he was going to. Then Greinke said something. He should have kept his mouth shut.

I swear baseball has been pussified so bad. One brawl happens and people everywhere are crying about it

So if you unintentionally plunk a guy twice your size and he turns toward the mound, you will keep your mouth shut and ignore him?

Ahh there's that wonderful macho bullshit sports culture.

Where people are pussies because they don't like seeing players miss a few months because Carlos Quentin leans out over the plate(hence him being HBP so much) and can't control his temper when he does get hit, clearly unintentionally

Watched it quite a few times. Quentin didn't lean but he certainly didn't try to avoid being hit. It is what it is but as a hitter on a sh*tty team you're supposed to get on base any way you can. Taking out their 2 best players on the field isn't a bad thing either.

Ahh there's that wonderful macho bullshit sports culture.

Where people are pussies because they don't like seeing players miss a few months because Carlos Quentin leans out over the plate(hence him being HBP so much) and can't control his temper when he does get hit.

Shit happens. I have no problem with Greinke, but it happened. Brawls are going to be completely taken out of baseball because people are going to throw a fit about it like the Posey thing. It's annoying

Ellis didn't look prepared for it at all and Greinke had a smug look on his face when he said what he said. I can't see what he said though. I'm not even saying it was a justified charge. But it looked as if Greinke's words caused it

No, what caused it was Carlos getting hit and having a short temper.

So if you unintentionally plunk a guy twice your size and he turns toward the mound, you will keep your mouth shut and ignore him?

Most guys do. I wouldn't but I have a shitty attitude about that sort of stuff. I was hoping an Oakland player would get plunked tonight because we were getting beat so bad. Greinke should have said only said something if it was Amarista. He threw it high and tight. He ran his mouth. He decided to take Quentin on head to head. And he lost. It sucks, but that kind of seemed like the obvious outcome