• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Which Team Should You Hate the Most in 2015?

My Circle of Hate

Dodgers

Red Sox

A's

And there is a direct correlation between my hatred of the teams and my feelings about their fan base.  All a bunch of douches. 

I don't like the Yankees at all, but I've found my "hatred" of them has really waned over the years.  Not sure why this is.  I guess there really aren't any players on the team that I hate anymore.  There's A-Rod, but I find him to be more of a punchline these days. 

aside from the usual suspects (Yanks, Sox, Doyyers) I have found the Tigers and their fans to be annoying as shit of late.

Yep. Every Tigers fan I've talked to is the same way. They have the most insecure, defensive fanbase I've ever seen. They still absolutely hate Weaver for throwing at Avila a few years back, and are constantly talking about how overrated Trout is to make MCab look better.

Not sure if all Detroit sports fans are like this but it wouldn't surprise me.

I've mentioned this before but there's a guy I know from another message board who is constantly trashing Weaver and has stated several times that Weaver throwing at Avila's head should constitute as "attempted murder". And he is completely serious about it too.

It's actually amazing. I wonder if it's because Detroit is widely considered to be one of, if not the worst city in America and its residents are constantly trying to defend whatever "honor" they feel it has.

Is the answer ever not the A's?

The dodgers and red sox are both incredibly lame, but they're not our division rivals or beaneballers

This times a million.

I will never understand the hatred for the Yankees. Ok yeah, when we were the doormat for the powerhouse teams of the 70s and 80s. We still weren't even in the same division.

Since 2002 we've done just quite wel against the Yankees.

They aren't our rivals, they haven't stolen anything from us, and really they aren't even relevant.

For years the big argument in support of hating the Yankees was their payroll.

We are one of those high payroll teams with obnoxious high dollar free agents. We are probably worse than them. They've been limping around the last few seasons with one offs of retreads like Ichiro and Andrew Jones.

Arod's contract isn't as bad as Hamilton or Pujols. Teixiera is an asshole for bailing on us and his career has been on the severe decline ever since. Sabathia signed a good contract but he's no different than Weaver or CJ.

The list of hate should be:

1. Dodgers - F these guys and everything about them. We've been the wicked stepchild ever since we shared Chavez Ravine with them from 62-65.

In the late 70s/ early 80s when we had decent playoff teams, we were still overshadowed by these tamale-eaters.

They tried corporate ownership and failed with Fox, where we had success with Disney. Screw you Murdoch.

They have celebrity owners. It makes me want to vomit. Magic Johnson and his celebrity douchedom of Larry King, Alyssa Milano, and a bunch of other fangirls have as much relevance being owners as Teemu Selanne, Paul Kariya, and Mike Ness owning the Angels.

Their fans give So cal a bad rap from the Bryan Stowe beating to just the 40-drinking, parking lot-urinating gang bangers.

It will always be F the Dodgers.

2. Boston

These assholes have actually knocked us out of the playoffs in years we shouldn't have been knocked out.

My balls still hurt from Henderson's kick in the junk in 86. That team had the right mix and should have taken care of business.

Their fans are way worse than Yankee fans. They're overly obnoxious, just opening their mouths. That horrendous accent and adding "wicked" to everything is enough.

They've won more WS than us the last 13 years. That really sucks.

3. (I'm keeping this list short.). This position has varied over the years as we've had formidable division rivalries that have morphed through the years. AO can give you the history before the late 70s but it is ever-changing. It seems to be the A's now (2014-2016), which was preceded by the Rangers (2009-2013, which was preceded by Seattle (90s), which was preceded the A's (late 80s), Royals (mid 80s).

The third team is any team AJ Pyrzinski plays on or has ever played on since he screwed us in that series against the White Sox.